Vday chibi sales!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 2, 3, 4  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Creative Exchange [Nov.'19]
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:20 pm
Yes I do! I can't wait to see the other one. I bet it will be awesome too! Very Happy I'm not trying to rush you though. XD Take your time.

Edit: It is now featured on my profile! Very Happy
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:38 pm
I've done most of the line art on the other order so it may not take too long.
This is the most art I've done in a long time.

~~LINK~~
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:22 am
I'm surprised to hear that you haven't been making art much. You're so talented. If I could do what you do I'd be making something all the time. XD
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:37 pm
I used to be that way, but my real passion is writing so once I finished my art degree, I pretty much stopped. Used all my free time to write and rp.
My art is really not that amazing anyway. I could never imagine becoming professional.

~~LINK~~
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:19 am
I understand. At least you have a passion. I never could figure mine out. XD

Well I've only seen the one example so far, but for what it's worth I thought it was great. Very Happy I don't think there's usually much money in doing is professionally anyway. They don't call them starving artists for no reason. XD
Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:22 pm
Aw, I'm sure you have something.

And yet there are some paintings sold for millions and millions of dollars. *shrug* If you know how to market yourself, you can at least make a name. Just doesn't seem like fun.

Anywaaay, I've gotten most of the colors down for your other order. I was wondering what color your eyes are though? I couldn't tell from the picture.

~~LINK~~
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:36 pm
I love animals, history, and I'm really starting to like writing. Maybe I can do something with one of those. XD

True. I think those are the exception though. I understand.

Oh. Sorry about that. I guess I should have told you. XD Mine are blue, and his are brown. Oh and I forgot to tell you that you can make his hair a little longer if you want. It's not usually so short. XD
Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:44 pm
Lol, sounds like you need to write a history book about animals. Writing really is so glorious though.

yeah, you mentioned I could draw the hair a little longer. Your eye color was the only thing I really couldn't tell. But now that I've got that, I should finish pretty soon, probably.

~~LINK~~
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:32 am
XD I might just do that one day. Yeah it is. I just wish I could get to a place where I don't feel like I have to make it perfect. It takes forever to write when it has to be perfect. XD

Oh ok. I forgot I said that. Lol Cool! I'm excited. Very Happy
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:02 am
Yeah, I still have that issue when editing, though at least when I write first drafts, I'm pretty good at just writing. I'm still never ready to submit anything though.

haha, yep.

~~LINK~~
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:32 pm
You're doing better than me. I'm editing and perfecting as I go. I feel like I'm not getting anywhere. XD
Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:17 pm
Lol, I got too lazy to log in for a while, but I finished your second art, Rayven. Is it cool to upload to Deviant Art and post here or do you want me to pm it to you like the reference?

~~LINK~~
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:46 pm
Oh that's awesome! You can post it here since it's just an animation of us. XD Thank you for asking though. Very Happy I can't wait to see it!
Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:54 pm
Awesome. I've got it uploaded so here's the link: xxx
I hope it's a least a little bit accurate to how ya'll look. I tried anyway.

~~LINK~~
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:12 pm
Oh Sassy! You did an awesome job! Thank you so much. Very Happy It does look like us! Actually you made us even cuter. XD Do you need any of the St. Patrick's Day items? I have extra if you do.
Page 3 of 4