Vampyres
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 145, 146, 147  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:22 am
When Tavien got home, there was a sheet of white paper attached to his door with a hunting knife buried into the wood. It said...

Vampires are next.

Tears rolled down Celeste's cheeks as Drake told her the news, "I am sorry Celeste, but you will always have a home here and I promise that I will find who has done this and they will pay," he said and sighed as she turned to stone,s tanding at the window and watching over the city as the sun began to rise. Backing away from the window, Drake shied from the sunlight. He missed the long winter days of darkness in far northern Canada.
Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:35 am
Taiven swore and pulled the knife and note from his door.

Opening his door slowly Taiven entered everything was still how he had left it. Grabbing his phone he called Drake and told him of the warning pinned to his door.

"I will have to stay here I won't make it back in time, I will be back at you're home at nightfall" Taiven said and ended the call.Looking around his home once more Taiven double checked everything before finally laying on his bed. Taiven dozed off but the slightest sound his eyes were open.
Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:50 am
Drake swore, "Well we have one weapon, Celeste. She is still alive and by the sounds of it, they want her gone before they start the next genocide," he said. "Just be careful."

By the next evening, nothing had happened. The hunters had not made a move on Tavien.
Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:58 am
Taiven packed some of his belongings and personal items and as soon as it was safe for him to venture outside he was in his car and heading back to Drake's.

Finding Drake, Taiven took a seat his packed bag sitting on the floor beside him.

"I didn't tell you this morning but Hope has arrived and should be calling me anytime now. I don't want her near this house I will put money on it we are being watched. Once she calls you can speak with her and instruct her on what you want her to do, it will be safer for her." Taiven said and stretched out his legs.
Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:25 pm
Drake nodded, "Alright, just tell Hope to start asking questions, tell her to be discreet or compel people to tell her what she wants to know. Probably the Dark Arms would be a good place to start." he said.
Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:32 pm
Just ask Taiven nodded his head his phone rang.

"Hi Hope" Taiven said and a few moments of talking Taiven passed on Drakes instructions.

"Okay, I'm on it I will talk to you when I know something" Hope said.

"Okay, just be careful and anything happens you get this this address." Taiven said and gave her Drakes address.

"Will do Taiven" Hope said and cut the call. Checking her reflection in the mirror Hope nodded her head and left her room and made her way to the place Taiven told her about.
Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:45 am
It was only early evening, so the bar was pretty empty apart from two older men spaced down the bar drinking pale coloured beer. The bartender looked up, continuing to dry the beer mug he was holding. "What can I get for you sweetheart?" he asked.
Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:54 am
Walking up to one of the bar stools, Hope smiled at the bar tender.

"Just a white wine for now thanks. looks pretty quiet in here" Hope said and nodded when the bar tender place her drink in front of her.

"Did I pick the wrong bar to come too for some fun?" Hope added.
Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:20 am
The man shrugged, "Its early ma'am, things dont usually get busy until later," he said.

One of the men gave her a gap toothed smile, "You and me can have a bit of fun if you want," he said.
Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:35 am
Hope raised a eyebrow at the man further down the bar.

"I don't think so. no offence I like my men just a little younger" Hope said then mumbled under her breath.

"plus all their teeth"

"Well I might stay around for a bit since I don't know of any other place." Hope said and sipped on her wine and waited for more people to show.
Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:43 am
http://www.timeoutabudhabi.com/images/content/terminal_velocity/innerbig/tvocity_2_innerbig.jpg
The young man chuckled when Hope spoke the supposedly unheard part. "So you arent from around here?" he asked. "It figures. You kind dont usually come in here. To be honest sweetheart, you really should leave before it get messy and they figure out just what you are." he said in a low voice.
Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:50 am
Hope turned her head and looked into the eyes of the stunning young guy who spoke.

"No I'm not from around here, and just what is my kind?" Hope asked and took another sip of her wine.What got Hope was how did this guy pick it up so quickly what she was. It was not as if she was throwing it out there she was just sitting at a bar sipping a white wine.
Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:14 am
The man looked from one of the patrons to the other then back to Hope, "You are a vampire and my bet is you are trying to find out who is killing the gargoyles in the city. So, just how close am I?" he asked with a cheeky grin.
Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:22 am
Hope laughed and lent closer to the guy.

"I hope you don't use that line on all the girls, Alot of woman would not take to kindly to be called a vampire." Hope said and turned round on her stool and face the guy.

"You have guessed what I'm is that going to be problem? and you wish to tell me about the gargoyles should make for interesting conversation while we share a drink. And what is your name handsome? my name is Hope".
Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:28 am
The man laughed, "I don't use lines to get girls, its tacky sweetheart. Its no problem unless you turn this bar into a bloodbath, then you are going to have to deal with me, and trust me darlin', you wont like it." he added. "Name is Damien," he said and held out his hand after he put down the mug.
Page 4 of 147