Vampyres
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 145, 146, 147  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:36 am
Taiven nodded his head and followed Drake and looked at the screen.

"I will get onto this straight away and find out all I can. We have to find out about their movements and also who is the leader these pups would not be doing this on their own accord they would not be game too. I will have a full report as soon as possible" Taiven said.
Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:51 am
Drake shook his head, "I need you here Tavien. Organize the new bloods to get out and check those addresses. Get them to ring in with the details of each of these places. We also need someone to infiltrate the group, or at least get some idea where they are from." he added and ranked his hand through his hair. "We need this under control as soon as possible."
Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:58 am
Nodding his head Taiven sat on the edge of the desk.

"I will get onto that shortly, Do you have anyone in mind to infiltrate the group?" Taiven asked and pulled his phone and asked for all new bloods to be assembled he would speak with them shortly.

"The new bloods are assembling as we speak, we will find out who is doing this and teach them a lesson they will never forget" Taiven said and with a nod of his head he walked from the room quickly.
Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:06 am
Drake sat at his laptop and with a few clicks, the printer on the other side of the room was spitting out paper. "Well I was thinking you would be an obvious choice, unless you could recommend someone," he said.
(A new charrie for you Smile ) "I really would like you here, but honestly, there is no one else I would trust, except for maybe Jezaray. What do you think?" he asked.
Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:14 am
Taiven thought it over for a few moments then looked at Drake.

"I trust Jezaray completely but she has only had to seen once by anyone one of these people and she will be gone. I do know of someone who could do it and you have my word Drake she can be trusted. Her name is Hope and she has never been here we go way back and she has saved my butt a few times back in the day. You agree she can be here by tomorrow Drake." Taiven said and waited for the approval to make the call.
Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:22 am
Drake nodded, "Make the call. We need someone out of this area and unknown." he said and looked at his watch. "I am going to go and see if Celeste is alright, if you want to get the new bloods started on this, I will be back in half an hour," he said and closed the lid of his laptop then left.

Within five minutes, the new bloods came drifting in, a few at a time. "We here you are the new second in command," one said with a cocky attitude that was the usual for newly turned vampires.
Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:32 am
Pulling his phone Taiven called Hope.

'Hi stranger, what's up?" Hope asked and raised a eyebrow at what Taiven was telling her.

"Okay, I will be on the road within the hour. I won't come to you Taiven I will find a hotel to stay in and call you from there for details, Okay talk to you in a few hours" Hope said and ended the call.

Before the newly turned vampire had a chance to blink Taiven had his teeth bared and the young man by the throat.

"Tread wisely pup." Taiven said in low voice and released him and eyed all in the room.

"You all have a job to do now listen and listen well" Taiven said and told them what was to be done.Within the hour the new bloods were going to their allotted addresses to gather information.
Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:53 am
One of the other new bloods shook his head, "Its all good old timer, dont blow a gasket," he said and took one of the sheets, "We will call it in when we find out if they are alive," he said and they all dispersed.

Drake walked into the room and nodded to Jezaray, "Thankyou for helping with Celeste," he said. "Until these hunters are sorted out, I need you to watch over her."

Celeste smiled, "You do know I can fight just as well as any other supernatural creature, I was just surprised and with everything that has happened."
Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:02 pm
Taiven raised a eyebrow at being called a old timer. They had no idea just how serious this was or could be.

Jezaray smiled slightly.

"I will Drake" Jezaray said and looked towards Celeste.

"Look at it as safety in numbers Celeste, you were very lucky Taiven and I were around. They didn't go for us Celeste they went for you. I have been asked to protect you and I will do just that until Drake tells me otherwise." Jezaray said and walked over to one of the seats and sat down and crossed her legs.

Hope was now driving, Whitesnake blasting as she tapped her fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the music.
Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:25 pm
Celeste nodded, "Well I will not be going anywhere, I am going to stay right here." she said.

Drake nodded and looked to Jezaray, "Well in that case, would you like to move your personal effects here to the manor and your bedroom will be done next."

Celeste frowned, "Will I be able to rest on the rooftop in the morning?"

Drake shook his head, "No, you will be protected at all times," he said and then looked to Jezaray, "Do you need someone to feed from, or do you like to hunt?" he asked.
Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:35 pm
Jezaray nodded her head.

"I think that would be for the best for now" Jezaray said and got to her feet once more.

"I prefer to hunt, but while I'm watching over Celeste I will take someone to feed on for now. Well I will go and get my things and return I won't be long." Jezaray said and walked from the room. Jezaray hated the thought of having someone available to feed on she loved the thrill of the hunt and the look on the faces of her victims when they realized just what she was and what she was about to do to them.
Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:02 am
Before she left, Drake asked if she preferred male or female and the blood type.

When Jezaray returned, her dinner was waiting, sitting on her bed.

By the middle of the night, all the new bloods had checked in, not one of the gargoyles were alive. It looked like Celeste was the last one.
Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:30 am
Jezaray smiled at Drake.

"Male, type A is my preferred taste, back soon" Jezaray

said.

Taiven checked off each address as the new bloods returned once he marked off the last he took the list and went back to inform Drake.

"All addresses were checked and none were found alive Drake" Taiven said and laid the list on the table.
Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:47 am
Drake nodded and sighed, "Well I will tell her, great job with the organization by the way Tavien, I chose well." he said. "I think tomorrow, we will have another meeting, I think this place might have to be headquarters, as well as my residence." he added. "It will be dawn soon, so best be heading home, or you can crash in one of the rooms," he added, "All the windows are blacked out."
Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:55 am
Taiven nodded.

"Thanks, I will head home to sleep but when I return I bring some of my things with me to stay I think we need to stay close together until this is resolved." Taiven said with a wave of his hand he left the room and headed home.

Hope walked into her hotel room and drew the curtains and from her bag she pulled out black sheets and covered over the curtains. Once she was done she sat crossed legged on her bed and called Taiven and told him she was at the hotel and settled in and she would met up with him once night fell.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 145, 146, 147  Next
Page 3 of 147