Vampyres
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 145, 146, 147  Next
Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:25 am
Everyone had finished up except for Tavien's partner, Tsar who had been bitten by one of the vampires and the bite was turning black.
Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:52 am
Jezaray nodded her head.

'Hang on Taiven, Max is with me I will tell him now." jezaray said and put the phone down.

"Tsar has been bitten and the bite site is turning black. Do you wnat him taken back to Drake's Max?" Jezaray asked.
Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:57 am
Max swore, "Yeah, take him back to Drakes, we need to get back as soon as possible," he said and waited for Jezaray to relay the information before they both took off at an unnatural run.

Tsar was dying, the blackness covering half his body by the time Tavien got him back.

Max ordered him to be taken up to his room.

Drake swore, "There is nothing that can be done." he said and stood at the door.
Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:01 am
Jezaray stood at the door and looked in.

'Could Camille do anything for Tsar, or even the witches maybe they have a spell or something that could cure him?" Jezaray suggestd.
Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:04 am
Drake shrugged, "I have no idea." he said and turned to Max. "How long does Tsar have?" he asked.

Max sighed, "About three hours or so."

Drake turned to his coven, "Who wants to volunteer for a run? Remember, there will be targets on us." he added.
Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:14 am
Hope stepped forward.

'You all know I'm the fastest Drake, I will do it. where do you wnat me to go and what do I need to get?" Hope asked.
Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:17 am
Drake nodded, "I need you to get to the coven..." he began then sensed a presence behind him. It was the fairy child.

"Mother said you needed us, what seems to be the problem?" she asked.

Drake outlined the problem and shr tilted her head, looking at the bitten werewolf. "I will be back," she said and walked through the wall.

Damien sighed, "That would be a good trick to know." he said.
Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:27 am
Hope nodded her head and turned her head to see the fairy girl standing there.

'I agree Damien that would be a awesome skill to have." Hope said.
Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:41 am
Minutes later, Camille stepped through with a tome in her hands and a velvet over the shoulder pouch. She sat down next to the injured werewolf.

Max knelt down, "Please save him Camille." he said.

Camille nodded, "I will try my best," she said and began flipping through the ancient book.
Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:53 am
Tavien walked over and sat down and watched over Tsar.

'If I had been a few seconds faster I would have been able to stop this. I'm sorry Max I did try to ge to him." Taiven.
Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:06 am
Max shook his head, "It happens Tavien. I have watched brothers die like this and it is not pretty. If Camille has a way of saving Tsar, then I will be eternally grateful." he added.

Camille closed her eyes and held her hands over the tome. Suddenly the pages began fluttering and turning on their own then stopped. Camille opened her eyes and frowned, reading the ancient magical text.

Damien leaned over and read what the page stopped on and shook his head, "That doesnt make sense, unless..." he said and looked to Camille, "No way, I have never seen or even heard of this spell." he said.

Camille nodded, "I know, this is blowing my mind right now," she said and paused, "Do you think it will work?" she asked.

Damien nodded, "Well considering what would happen, yeah it would or rather should, but he could turn."
Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:12 am
Hope walked dover and stood beside Damien.

"Do it, Tsar is dying, try anything your both strong especially you Camille just try it" Hope said.
Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:29 am
Camille sighed and looked to Max, "The spell is to turn him human and when that happens, he will most likely turn into a vampire. Are you ok with that?" she asked.

Max's jaw dropped along with most of the room's. "What are you saying? You can turn a supernatural creature back to human form?"

Camille nodded, "But it can only be done once. If the spell is cast a second time, he will die." she added.
Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:11 am
Jezaray gasped as did Hope.

'Woah, I knew you were powerful, but damn I didn't know just how much until now." Hope said.

Miguel raised an eyebrow.

"Do it Camille, at least he will be back with us." Miguel said.
Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:42 am
Camille leant down to Tsar and roused him, quickly telling him the situation.

Tsar nodded weakly, "Do it," he said.

Camille nodded and began casting the spell.

The air went cold and a strong wind picked up, lifting Camille's hair as she began chanting in the magical language.

Damien looked around to everyone, "Move back out of the way, trust me, you do not want to get zapped," he said and watched, pressing against the wall.
Page 146 of 147