Vampyres
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 144, 145, 146, 147  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:37 am
Taiven pulled out a small notebook and handed it to Drake.

"There are pockets of vampires all over the city Damien. Since I kicked them out of the house they are spread around the city in that notebook is their locations and numbers, approx numbers. Some we could take out very quickly, some would take a bit longer." Taiven said.
Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:43 am
Drake looked to Damien, "What are you thinking?"

Damien grinned, "I think we go out in pairs and take out as many vampires as we can. We have the wolf pack as well, one bite from a wolf will kill them instantly. It will leave Thaddeus vunerable."

Drake nodded, "Good call. I like that idea."

Damien smiled, "Well you and Camille would have to stay behind, but the rest of us could go and have some fun."
Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:49 am
Jezaray looked to Max.

"I will go with Max, the rest of you can pair up." Jeazary said and looked at Max.

"You don't mind do you Max?" Jezaray asked.
Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:10 am
Max nodded, "Yeah sure. I think we should split up, vampire werewolf teams, what do you think Drake?"

Drake nodded, "Yeah I agree, so pick a wolf and off you go." he said. "Stay safe everyone and stay together."

Damien looked to Drake, "I guess that will work well, the vampire can be herded towards the wolf and the wolf can bite, killing it slowly."
Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:17 am
Jezaray got to her feet and nodded at Max. Hope also stood and looked at the wolf pack and nodded to one of them.

"You and I will pair up" Hope said. Miguel nodded to another wolf and told him they would pair up. Taiven picked a partner as well.

'Well we are paired up let's do this." Taiven said.
Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:21 am
Drake grabbed a map and put red x's where the vampire groups were. "Everyone pick a spot and take out what ever you can safely." he said. "Good luck."

Max nodded, "Come on Jezaray, lets get this done." he said.
Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:49 am
Jezaray nodded her to Max, then looked to Drake.

"I need a few minutes with you before I go please" Jezaray said and looked at everyone else who got the hint and left the study. Jezaray walked to Drake and hugged him tight.

"I will see you when I get back." Jezaray said.
Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:22 am
Drake grabbed Jezaray and held her tight, "Stay safe, run if you have to but do not put yourself at risk. Promise?" he ordered.
Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:34 am
jezaray pulled back and took Drake's face in her hands.

'I promise I will Drake." Jezaray said and kissed Drake.

"Love you." Jezaray said and let out a long breath and walked to the door and opened it and walked out.

'Come on everyone, lets do this" Jezaray said.
Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:09 am
Max grinned, "Come on Jezaray, hope you can keep up," he said and took off at a run.

Tavien and the wolf he had paired up with found a nice group of eight vampires in an alley way. With a leap, the human form turned to the wolf form and he bit into the first vampire that he came across, ripping out his throat and and then moved on the the next.
Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:41 pm
Jezaray grinned.

"Don't worry I will keep up Max." Jezaray said and took off after him.

Taiven grabbed the nearest vampire to him and took him out. It did not take long to take them out. Taiven nodded to the wolf.

"let,s head to the next lot." Taiven said.

Hope and the wolf she was paired with found a pack of six.They took four out as Hope went for another one of them started to run.

"We have a runner, take him down" Hope called out.
Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:36 am
Max growled, his eyes glowing red. He turned and ran for the vampire, ripping out his throat then throwing the body to the side. He shifted back to human form and looked back at the bodies, "DO you have a cleaner? SOmeone who is skilled at clearing away all of the... mess?" he said with a smirk.
Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:41 pm
Jezaray nodded her head and pulled her phone and hit Drake's number.

"Babe we need a clean up crew at this location please" Jezaray said and gave Drake their location.

"Drake is getting onto it now Max, ready to head to the next location?" Jezaray asked with a small smile.
Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:56 am
After Drake made the call, he called Hope, Damien, Jezaray, Tavien and Miguel and gave them the number of the cleaning crew. "Tell them where you have been and get them to bill me." he added.

In a matter of an hour, most of the small covens were gone and only three vampires got away. Max looked at the pile of bodies. "DO you think this will send a message to Thaddeus?" he asked with a smirk.
Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:34 am
Jezaray looked at the bodies of the lastest vampires that Max and herself had taken out.

"It certainly will, it's going to tell and show him we are serious and we won't be run out." Jezaray said and looked to Max.

"I will call around and see what the others are doing, if they are done we will head back." Jezaray said and pulled her phone and called the others to get updates.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 144, 145, 146, 147  Next
Page 145 of 147