Vampyres
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 145, 146, 147  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:09 am
Celeste opened her hands, "I have nothing, just this shirt and pants that are Drakes. I am a Gargoyle and usually I spend the evening in rags." she added. "Would be nice to have some new clothes, but make sure you keep a tally on how much we spend, I intend to pay Drake back," she said.

Drake waited until everyone left and looked to Tavien, "Our first mission is to find out if any more houses or mansions have active Gargoyles."
Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:53 am
Jezaray nodded her head.

"Come with me you and I are not to different in size." She said and lead Celeste down to her room and went through her clothes and found something for Celeste to wear.

"Ok much better now lets go get you some clothes." Jesaray said and lead Celeste back out of the house.

Taiven sat down and stretched his long legs.

"I will start on the houses to-night there is one place I have heard a few rumours about but just thought it was old women,s talk but never know there might be some truth in it if Gargoyles are becoming active." Taiven said.
Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:48 am
Celeste dressed in the clothes and pulled the jacket over her top tightly, "Thankyou, I appreciate this and thankyou for letting me stay too," she added. "Well, lets just hope some shops are open, kind of a pain having to shop at night time."

Drake nodded, "Start there and see where it goes. We really need to get on top of this and find out as much as we can. If Gargoyle hunters can get in, what will be next, Vampire hunters?" he asked.
Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:00 am
Jesaray smiled..

"Your welcome,I know a place where we can shop for clothes but we need to get a move on though,So if your ready lets go" Jezaray said and pulled the hood of her cloak over her head.

Taiven got to his feet..

"I will look into as soon as I leave here and your right we need to keep on top of this our very lives depend on it and I rather like this place and certain people in it." Taiven said and gave Drake a nod and left.
Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:27 pm
Celeste rose one eyebrow, "Dont you get attention wearing a cloak like that? Especially in Summer?" she asked and followed Jezaray out the door.

Drake nodded and began calling the construction workers to tell them to proceed with the renovations.

When Tavien got to the house he had heard about, there were indeed large looming Gargoyles on the roof, but they were all still statues from where he could see on the ground.
Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:57 pm
Jesaray smiled.

"I would get more attention if I didnt,walking the street I use the hood but inside stores I take it off." She said and locked the door behind her and lead Celeste down the street towards the stores.

Taiven stay in the shadows and looked towards the house he had heard rumours about.

"Hmm well definitely gargoyles are here so that part of the rumour is true,now the question is are they active gargoyles." He muttered to himself.
Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:27 am
After a few hours, Celeste had everything she needed and wanted and the two ladies walked back to Jezaray's house. However, as they walked along, Jezaray sensed something watching the pair of them and it had a dark and eerie feeling...

Celeste turned to Jezaray, "Feels like someone is watching us," she whispered.

When Tavien went to investigate, he would see that every one of the Gargoyles had part of their heads smashed in.
Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:18 am
Jezaray nodded her head slightly.

"We are being watched just keep walking as if nothing is wrong." Jezaray said softly and slipped her hand under her cloak.

Each Gargoyle Taiven check he swore all of them had their head smashed.

"Drake is not going to be happy at all." He said and made his way down and back into the shadows.
Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:06 am
Celeste nodded and kept walking but the sensation got stronger and stronger.

Just as they walked past an alley, Celeste was grabbed and pulled towards the dark street. In the darkness, Jezaray could see the glint of a blade. "Come closer Vampire and I will cut off your head."
Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:57 am
Jezaray flipped her hood back and bared her teeth..

"Do you think you will be quick enough?" Jezaray asked.

Just at that moment Taiven stood about a metre behind the man and shook his head slightly at Jezaray.

Jezaray grinned her teeth still bared..

"I asked you do you think you are quick enough to take my head.?" She said advancing closer to the man holding Celeste.

Moments later Taiven had his blade at the man's throat.

"Seem's you were not quick enough now my friend you have some explaining to do." Taiven said and hit the man hard with the hilt of his weapon knocking him out cold.

"Get Celeste home now Jesaray." Taiven said and threw the man over his shoulder and moments later he was gone.
Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:47 am
Three other men began attacking Tavien, another going for Celeste.

Celeste dropped her packages and began running, hard and fast, down another dark alley and shifting her wings to get away.
Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:12 am
Jezaray swore and had to make a spilt second decision on who to help first.Drake had asked her to protect Celeste and she didnt want to have to answer to him if Celeste was hurt or even killed.

Jezaray ran after Celeste her speed making her catch up with the attacker in no time.Jezaray bared her teeth and hit the man in full flight sending them both to the ground.

Taiven flung the body to the ground and bared his teeth his weapon in his hand the first man was close enough for Taiven to cut across the chest sending him reeling back.

Jezaray torn the throat out of the attacker and looked around for celeste.

"CELESTE" Jezaray called her eyes scanning the darkness..
Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:42 am
The men were tough and did not go down easily, they were trained to fight bigger and tougher enemies.

Celeste swooped down, landing and shifting her wings back into her shoulder blades and landing with a soft thud. She looked down at the man, "I recognise him, his face is familiar. I think he was one of the men who killed my family." she said.
Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:56 am
Jezaray nodded..

"We will worry about that later I need to go back and help Taiven he had three on him.Shift your wings again and follow and stay at a safe distance Celeste." Jezaray said and took off running back to the alley.

Taiven was battling the men he had taken one out and now he had the two left on him.

Jezaray bared her teeth once more and took to the throat of one of the men attacking Taiven.He let out a roar and hit her hard in the cheek making her release her grip.Jezaray's eyes flashed as she felt the trickle of blood slowly rolling down her cheek.She let out a yell and went the man once more.

It was a good ten minutes later before Jesaray and Taiven stood side by side the three bodies laying sprawled on the ground.

"Get him to Drakes and I will get Celeste home and off the streets.Tell Drake what happen here." Jezaray said and called for Celeste and started walking quickly out of the alley.

Taiven raised a eyebrow..

"Hmm thanks for the help beautiful" He said and picked the body up once more and disappeared into the darkness.
Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:33 pm
Drake roared when Tavien told him of the attack. "This is not good Tavien. Already my position is being questioned by the lower rankings, the ones that are causing the trouble. I will not have those little upstarts trying to usurp me." he said and stood, pacing. "I am heading out tonight, checking every building," he said and walked over to a smart board and flicked a switch, turning on the image. On the screen there was a map of the city with red dots all over it. "These are the buildings that were built during the time when Gargoyles were created. We need them checked. A green spot for active and a red cross for ones who are dead."
Page 2 of 147