Vampire and Faerie Rp ~*~PhoenyxNeko and Animewarrior13~*~
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:02 pm
Fai looked shocked.

The vampire princess... That would explain some things. I guess she wants everyone to sty seprate and at war.

"Allee I think we should bury her before her scent of blood travels more."

Fai reached down towards the body to lift from ground.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:54 pm
Allee threw herself over the body. "NO!" she cried out as Fai went to grab for the fallen warrior. "She has to be burried by our Chieftian. It's an important cerimony."

She tried to stand to carry her fallen home. Allee had her halfway lifted, when she fell to the ground. "I can't carry her. I'm still too weak. But you can't carry her or touch her either. It's supposed to be done only by Fae." She looked down at the ground, seeing her weak legs, the girl warrior, and her own blood stained hands. "What do we do? She has to be burried in Fae lands."

Join my Rp, http://www.zantarni.com/a-way-to-peace-t53463.html
Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:23 pm
Fai thought for a moment then disappeared behind his home, a few minutes later he brought around a wagon.

"Can you get her onto here and i'll take you both back to Fae lands so she can be buried."

Fai ushered Allee towards the wagon seeing it may be the only choice they have in getting the dead warrior back to her home.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:20 pm
Allee pondered this for a moment and agreed. "Yes. It just might work." She stopped. How would she do it though if she could barely stand up on her own. She looked around and saw a plank standing up at the back of Fai's house. It would work. She said, "Fai. There's that plank behind your house. If you prop it up lengthwise at the back of the wagon I can crawl up it and sort of drag her up with me. It's not the most dignified thing to do, but it will have to work."

Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:34 pm
Fai nodded and got the plank and propped it up as Allee told him to.

"There you go."

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:49 pm
After painstakingly dragging herself and her late friend up the plank into the wagon, she said to Fai, "Alright. Let's head out. We need to get there before night fall. And it's a long way."

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:38 pm
Fai nodded and started to pull the wagon along the forest path. It was nearly twilight by the time he saw the Fae village.

"There we go."

Fai walked into the village and stopped the wagon.

"Do you want me to leave so i don't get in the way Allee?"

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:53 pm
Allee was about to nod, telling him he could leave, when she remembered that someone would have to get her mother. So she asked him to do this. While she waited, she thought about how she felt about Fai. He had helped her so much that she was having a hard time telling the difference between her different feelings concerning him.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:27 pm
"Very well."

Fai went looking for Allee's mother and informed her what had happened. He got back to Allee and nodded at her.

"See ya Allee, i think your strong enough now to come stay with your people again. But if anything comes up don't hesitate to call me."

Fai turned to leave.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:51 pm
Allee hadn't even noticed that Fai had left without her. She had been hoping that she would stay with him for a while longer. Granted she was bored sitting around his house, but her being back in the woods she would be made to do things as if she had never been poisoned in the first place. But that was also the type of person her mother was.

Everything was rushed through. Allee was scrubbed down, this being an usual funeral thing, by the maids that would be her priestess when she became chieftan. And then dressed into the garments for the Warrior Resting Ceremony.

The hours passed, and it was sucessful. She was glad that as the fallen's master, she was allowed to be in Beseaching. She didn't have to worry about falling over and disrupting things. Taken back to her long neglected hut, she had the robes removed and the maids left. Exhausted she dressed and collapsed on her bed falling into a deep sleep.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:35 am
Fai stopped at the edge of the village and looked back.

"Sleep well Allee, see you around."

Fai walked back to his home and flopped down on his bed and fell asleep.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:46 am
Allee was forced to intergrate herself back into her old life. Warrior Training all day, Magicks Training at night. The only difference was that her mother refused to see her at all. She was even denied preappointed audiences with her. It seemed that her mother blamed her for what happened to the warrior that they had buried just a few weeks before.

Allee started to loose track of the amount of days that it had been since Fai had brought her back to her home. Though now it was starting to feel less like a home. Everyday Allee longed to return to Fai's place on the border.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:32 pm
Fai lazied about along the territory boarders keeping patrol.

"Why do I even do this?"

Fai kept asking himself but the same answer came back to him, he wanted to keep Allee safe from every vampire. He started to feel a bit lonely not having Allee around. Fai sighed to himself as he continued to patrol.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:47 pm
With each passing day Allee got more and more depressed. It was like she could see no end in sight. Her father was even refusing to see her. She had even heard rumors that her mother's own personal guards were patroling to keep, 'that no good vampire away from innocent girls'. She was beinging to wonder if maybe her mother and father were upset about her friendship with Fai. Because that's all it is. Friendship. Nothing more. A Fae and a Vampire could never be anything more. Heck it's even odd that we're friends. She was saying to herself as she got ready for her Magicks lessons that night.

She had heard that it had been four months since she had returned. Of course that wasn't because anyone was talking to her. No one talked to her more then what was necesary. They treated her as a pariah. She couldn't understand what had gotten into people that she had known her whole life..

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:38 pm
Fai had sensed that he was not welcomed any where near the village so he stayed on the forests edge watching them.

"I hope your doing alright Allee."

Fai sighed but then remembered that it was odd for him to worrying over a Fae when he's a vampire, which their friendship is looked down upon. He sighed again and turned to leave.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12