Username?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Great Library
Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:00 am
Is there a way I can change my username? Its an old one from a dark age that I'd rather move on from.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:07 am
Unfortunately you cannot just change your account's name, but you can create a new one and either keep your current account as a side account (assuming you do not already have 2 sides, for a total of 3 account) or you can transfer all of your items over to a new account and have the account that you no longer with to keep frozen. :3

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:18 am
What Dusty said is correct. If you'd like to make a new account (above the 3 limit max number of accounts), you can do so and transfer your items to that new account. You can then inform one of the Senior Knights and then they will freeze your old account.

However, please keep in mind that the Senior Knights do have other duties to take care of, so please try to choose a name that you think you will likely stick with in the long run Yes
Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:29 am
I think I can deal, its not that critical haha. Thanks though.

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:35 am
You're welcome :3

Since your question is answered, I'll lock this thread then.