Ugh...
Goto page 1, 2  Next
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 21, 2019 2:53 pm
I honestly just want to simultaneously cry, scream, shout, beat the ever living hell out of someone right now. Well, since Thursday at least.

Not only have I managed to have 3 mental breakdowns of the silent toddler tantrum variety due to one damn group project, followed by soul crushing depression about having to neglect my other group project as a result, but the old man spent a good chunk of yesterday in the ER/short term stay at the hospital. And they still don't know what was wrong with him.

So yeah, I'm having a great week. How about you guys?
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9035/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 21, 2019 4:16 pm
Oh Bo! Sad *hugs* I'm very sorry to hear that you're having a tough time. On the bright side, the way you word things cracks me up. XD At least the projects won't last forever. I hope you see some light at the end of the tunnel, but I totally understand why you're frustrated. By old man I assume you mean your dad. I hope he'll be ok. What are his symptoms?

I'm doing a lot better than I was yesterday. I still have the same problems I had yesterday, but they seem further removed today so I'm dealing with them better.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 21, 2019 8:27 pm
*hugs* That sounds awful, I hope things start moving in the positive direction soon. And that your dad(?) will be alright.

I had a busy night at work last night and spent most of today in bed recovering. So there's that.....

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 21, 2019 9:36 pm
Yeah, old man is referring to my dad. And I am already preparing to redo the one unit either next semester or next year, that is how badly I am feeling about it all. Sigh

And if there is one thing that I know about me, I can be going through hell, but when I open up/vocalise it, I make light of it. Partly to not depress the hell out of someone else, but because lets be honest, I'm hilarious. Yes

As for his symptoms, I think it was light headedness coming and going and something to do with his heart. I'm not 100% sure. One thing I do know is, yesterday, I was told not to tell my siblings (aside from my brother who lives here who saw the parents leave in the morning) about the old fella going to hospital. I didn't say anything. Mum on the other hand, told the remaining grandchild when she came home, with the instructions not to tell anyone, and then brother number 2 stopped by and picked up his mail and was told and also told not to tell anyone. I was also told not to tell the old fella that there were two coupons for THREE DOZEN bloody Krispy Kreme doughnuts that came yesterday. I told him when he got home, but I told him I'm not telling him where I put them. No Laughing
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
9035/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 21, 2019 11:01 pm
Bo-I tend to joke when I feel bad too, but we shouldn't feel bad if we can't. Don't ever worry about bumming us out. We can take it.

Hmmm. Is he doing better now? Yeah, I don't think he needs Krispy Kremes right now. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 21, 2019 11:53 pm
I have a bad case of gallows humour. I can't help it and I honestly don't want to help it because ultimately, it helps me cope better with what I am going through. I also have the mentality of, if I can't laugh at myself, what gives me the right to laugh at anyone else. *shrugs*

NONE of us need Krispy Kremes right now. And he does seem to be doing better, but who knows really. I'm leaving uni early today because of how screwed up Wednesdays typically are for us. Sigh
9035/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 22, 2019 12:16 am
bohemian wrote:
NONE of us need Krispy Kremes right now.

Well ain't that the truth. XD I'm glad he's doing better. Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 22, 2019 12:24 am
I'm wondering if my sister is going to drop by today and if it will be brought up. Yesterday in the mail, the parents got a speeding fine. Got told not to tell my sister because she was driving the car at the time. Mum was in the car at the same time, but my sister was driving.
9035/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 22, 2019 12:29 am
It seems your family loves to keep secrets that never really get kept secret. XD Sounds like my family.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 22, 2019 12:32 am
It's mostly because my sister can't afford the fine right now.

I think I'm the only one in the family who can keep my mouth shut. Laughing

Only time I hadn't was when mum went into hospital. I let my siblings know the next day (she was taken in by paramedics around midnight) because she was going to be staying in for a few days. Had an aunt call and I had to be very vague to her. Other aunt wants to know if it happens again...but I'll forget...on purpose. XD
9035/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 22, 2019 12:40 am
Bo the Silent! XD Good for you. I have a little trouble in that area. I can keep a secret if it's really important, but if I think the person is just being silly I tend to run my mouth. XD

Queen of the Realm
Wed May 22, 2019 12:59 am
*leaves this here*

*sneaks out*
Ninja
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 22, 2019 6:01 am
Ooooooh, I haven't seen a curly one in AGES. Surprised
9035/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 22, 2019 11:50 am
Queen Blaze are you trying to kill me? The nearest Krispy Kreme is almost an hour away from here. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Thu May 23, 2019 4:43 am
*runs around with matches and gasoline after lighting a fire up under her group members to get everything done by 10am tomorrow so it can be edited if needed and so that Bo can submit it by like...11:30am*

Bo doesn't like group work. Mad
9035/10000
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2