Ugh...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19]
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:42 pm
I just spent 4 grueling hours simply trying to log onto Sydney University's Student page to find out my results. I passed and did better in one subject that I was sure that I was going to fail due to missing an assessment in part to my mum being taken to hospital in the early hours of the morning that I was starting the assessment.

It explains why my sleep and my mood had been so greatly affected of late. Anxiety over results and needing to pass.

Anyway, the Tailor's newest additions have made me slightly happier, but still in a dark mood.

Ya know, it costs $99.95 to pierce both nipples? Random I know, but I was looking at a piercing list that had prices. Pretty sure I might be able to get it done cheaper at other places thought. Laughing
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:39 pm
Sorry to hear of your frustration just trying to log in for the exam results, Bo! That would be stressful for anyone, I think Yes At least now that you know you passed, maybe you can get what sounds like some much needed sleep! Good luck!

And yes, that tidbit about nipple piercing is kinda random... Shocked

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:01 pm
I figured that I would end a ranty post on a positive note. Sleep deprived as I happen to be. XD
9695/10000
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:39 am
Glad to hear that you passed. . .I have friends here that have run into the same problems trying to log into their college student pages. . .very frustrating, I know.

Just a note on the piercing. . .really think before you do. i had a friend who did it. . .that friend was always getting into fights, I warned him. . .and he had one ripped out in a fight. . .just a warning.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:08 pm
Congrats on passing your classes!

Ouch! Sir Scarz brings up a good point. Though, us ladies have the advantage of "extra armor" under our tops. Mr. Green
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:24 am
BOH! Good job on passing! How are you?

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:52 am
I won't have that issue Sir Scarz, if I ever get in a fight (depending on the situation of course), I'll most likely be a dirty fighter. Especially if the other guy is bigger than me. Laughing But IF I ever decide to go and get my nipples pierced, only two people will ever know about the piercings, myself and the person who does the piercing. XD

I've re-enrolled for next year now. I wanted to do an introduction Chinese language course, BUT, they wanted me to do this cultural understanding course at the same time, and I didn't have the space for it. So I chose to do Japanese instead. I could have done Korean...I think it is a slightly easier language than Japanese, but it is always fun to learn a new language. Yes

TURTLE! We've missed you! Luffles
9695/10000
Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:09 am
Hey Bo! I missed you too! Sorry I'm never on Facebook! I'm on Discord if you have it?
Page 1 of 1