||-Tyrian Soul Trail O O C ! ! !-||
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19]
Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:41 pm
Well, they mention it in the thread. Not sure though, maybe they see the costume edit contest as a separate one...-shrug-
I still hope more people will participate. I rather like the stories thus far :3

Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:45 pm
I'm fine with everything for now :0
Wouldn't mind doing something creative if I could, I would and have a subject but I can't.
Also I need to lay down all the jokes.
Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:49 pm
Err, why? Jokes are nice, if they aren't too harsh...Well to be honest, some of those can be hilarious too x3
Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:52 pm
Well my jokes are bad, not funny ones. :T I'm just throwing them for nothing so I guessed I should lay them off. Most likely will too.
Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:56 pm
Well some of your jokes are funny, but I'm honest like that. Besides you can't please everyone...I for one don't even try lol
Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:04 pm
True that.
Just read through a game magazine special. Meant basically to introduce people to gaming and also work as a catalogue from Christmas presents (game ones). Aaahhh, those were the times when a new game just popped out of nowhere and I got to be excited. Now we have no money to buy gifts at all so we end up buying one item for the entire family :T
Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:10 pm
O wow, you guys already know what you're getting for Christmas? I haven't even figured out where I'm going to have my vacation at the end of november...Yeah, we're probably going to have another. Then there's Sinterklaas (You give gifts to kids. Real Dutch thing), then my little sister's birthday and then I'd have to figure out what to give everyone O.o
You guys are really early O_O

Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm
No we don't. But we know that it's one item for the family. Probably one that isn't for me, but everyone else. That'd make sense.

We're not early. We're not even thinking of what to get for the D-day.

Finnish Christmas is dark, lonely and no one is allowed to interrupt. It's just like the roots of the original Santa (in whole existence). Gray Santa. The nasty goat man who tears childrens' hairs, beats up their fathers and all nasty stuff. Steals food and all that.
Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:21 pm
O wow, that sounds hardcore AND ronery...
Our Christmas consists of gift giving to everyone at our gourmet evening. Do you have a tree? Your dark comment implies that you don't -insert sad face-

Oooh, I see. Like an appliance you'd never use. Yeah, that'd be a bummer...I can imagine Yes

Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:25 pm
We have an ages old plastic tree. Which we used to replace ancient plastic tree with no "leaves".
But... we don't have much decorations. It'll look like a plastic tree with a few poor decorations xD It always looks so... so pitiful!

Yeah, it's ALWAYS something that I'd never use. Last Christmas I wished a lot of chocolate. Of course just about everyone gets lots of that stuff for Christmas because people don't know what else to buy. Guess what. I got a box and a slab of it. That's all, and I wished for lots and only chocolate.
Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:32 pm
Hmm, that does sound pitiful. There's a tree at my mums. Plastic too, but we decorate it with a load of decorations and lights. At my place, the cat would nom on it...So I don't set one up here. My cat loves plastic >.<

Hmm, well if it was your current Christmas wish then I'd send you a nice slab of my fav chocolates. Finland ain't that far away :3

Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:40 pm
Right now I want nothing. I just don't want to receive a single bloody gift and honestly, I've lost my interest in being part of it too. Maybe later when I got a job I could start enjoying it. Buy stuff and do it "IN 'YO FACE SUCKAS!" style. :T Accountancy is promising. 2300/month sounds promising.

But yeah, I really don't want any gifts, I'd just buy Skyrim and that's all I'd need. If everything goes good, I'll get to visit my friends and do some fun stuff there, that's my goal right now. Last time we played
Might & Magic: Heroes VI, we had a blast. Really much fun. It was on a friend's cottage further in north, we took multiple strolls around places, through a pitch black swamp and up a hill where we discussed magic and fantasy and gods before walking back down just as sun was setting.

I want to do that similar stuff again.
Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:53 pm
Hmm, you can leave out the 'in your face' stuff and just enjoy life lol
I think, stuff like that won't make you popular among friends xD
And yesh, that does sound good. But I know that here, you have to study for a long time before you're actually a legit accountant. I'm guessing it's the same there with that starting wage?

Myeah, that does sound nice. I find that one doesn't have to do the whole shabang with the gifts and what not. Just doing something memorable, makes me happy :3
That's why I travel a lot and spend so much time with the little sis and bro...and don't buy expensive stuff like a 3D flatscreen or w/e

Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:01 pm
3,5 years is enough for us to become valid and legit Accountants. And I'm on my last year. Doing... baaad xD
Then again accountancy ain't hard if you got paper and a pen.
Prolly we do have a lower wage when we start, like a test time or so; doesn't make any less reason to be an accountant though. Accountant's are REALLY wanted and sought after right now and I predicted that three and a half years ago. I still think it might have been a mistake to choose the most boring job in the world.

Yeah, all the memorable stuff. <3 Aaaah... like the time I was visiting my oldest (first friend I ever had) friend and help him down two huge shipments of Battery Energy Drink and eat aaaaalll those free bagels while playing games.

I enjoy my time alone too though, just... feeling the life and enjoying what I have brought myself. I find it more pleasant and easy to enjoy thing that I got myself than what others got me.
Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:12 pm
3,5 years is short O.o
I know that when I first started orienting for uni, the info folders said 4 years of general stuff like economics, then another two years as an apprentice at a firm while doing the in depth courses. Another 2 years if you actually wanted to start your own firm. So yeah, I didn't pick that one. Not that I actually like working with numbers...Being an accountant has always been a profession with good pay. Here it is anyways.

Haha, I don't like energy drinks xD Imagining you being all bouncy and active, while blasting enemies, though :3

Ah it gives a form of satisfaction to buy something with your own money, but I gotta say that I find it more satisfying if I can share it with a loved one. But yeah, being alone has it's perks too. Definitely Yes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 25 of 26