Trap Help thread - Done
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 4, 5, 6  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:06 am
Well, I agree with Riley, but I'm still stumped on that one. Seems like I've looked at every kind thread there is, and I guess I'm overlooking something somewhere. Maybe I should just give up and go to sleep.
The other stuff was fun to find. Good clues!

I believe that everything happens for a reason....usually, the reason is that somebody screwed up.
Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:07 am
Wheee, I had a fun time doing this (:

A Thousand Dreams
Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:19 am
I can't find those green apples ><

Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:24 am
Please help. "We know that Leprechauns are a cunning folk who love good food and music... And are always up to the challenge of outwitting humans out to claim their treasures!"

I have looked everywhere i can think of (though it is almost 2:30 am here) pleaes help.

< By Nen
Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:35 am
Rini, that's just the lead-in to the real clues. There's nothing to find with that one.
I'm still up (1:30 here) and if I can help, I will.

I believe that everything happens for a reason....usually, the reason is that somebody screwed up.
Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:39 am
nice to know i am not the only night owl here. so basicly i am chasing my tail ok. these are both in the first one: "Find the likeliest spot in the realm Leprechauns might live... Just remember, theirs is a private Club, so finding it might be tricky!"

"Not all treasures are gold."

I have and idea on the first one but the second has me stumped.

< By Nen
Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:42 am
What other currency do we regularly use here on Zantarni? Something that gets us wonderful things?

Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:45 am
*smacks her head* duh I should have know that. I still can't figure out the fist one.

< By Nen
Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:46 am
Where would you look for clubs?

And I smacked myself, too. I'm sure when I figure out the last one, I will do it again.

"Leprechauns were known to occasionally stay at the home of kind-hearted folk. If you hope to catch one, best ensure you behave accordingly!"
And all the hints so far have not helped me. I'm missing something somewhere.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:47 am
I know where to find clubs i just don't know where eles to look there. too many choices.

EDIT: What would you consider Good?

< By Nen

Last edited by Queen_Rini on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:50 am
Look for something associated with Leprechauns.

Have you updated your quest thread recently?

Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:55 am
Ok I am going to take another look. and it has been a while since i updated it. like a year and a half.

Found it.

Now i need to find the item that goes with this: "Sir Meldrick is well versed in the Games the Wee Folk play. He may even know one or two of their songs if you ask him."

< By Nen
Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:04 am
Personally, I love the search feature.
Good job! I'm glad you found it!

Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:11 am
Im still not finding it.

< By Nen
Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:15 am
How frustrated are you? I'm ready to tear out my hair on the "kindness" one.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6