Trader Caravan is in town!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The City Hall

Traders arrive in town!
*Yay*
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
*double Yay!*
61%
 61%  [ 8 ]
o_0 ...ooooh, shiny!
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
... ummm ...
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:24 pm
Everything is so pretty and everyone looks gorgeous in them. It's been a while since I've spent so much gold.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:05 pm
bohemian wrote:
Bo thinks pants are overrated. Yes

Just ask Rayven. Razzzz

Yes I found out the hard way how Bo feels about pants/underpants. *points to Bo's siggy* XD

I actually feel much the same way, but I just have to wear the pretty clothes. I don't have pretty clothes like these in RL. Perhaps one day a year on Zan could be "Undies Day". I'll forego the pretty clothes, and run around in my undies/or less with Bo. XD

Weird I know what you mean. I'm trying to quickly save up to buy them. I got everything, but the sets in the Smuggler Set Shop. I just have to have the black and white sets for sure. I plan to mix and match. Yes

Hi Hanahime! It's good to see you. *waves enthusiastically*

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:17 pm
Oh, I seem to have a spare of the white set if anyone would like them, otherwise I'll send them off to my mule. Yes
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
7250/10000
Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:08 am
LOL I have no chance of saving enough for the green set, I don't think. *stops and blinks at my balance* Oh. Maybe I've been talking more than I thought.

And trousers are oppressive. LOL

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:24 pm
Weird do you mine? That's the best way to make zg.
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:58 pm
Every day when I have the oomph. I got the set just now!

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:29 pm
Yay!

I'm still working. XD But I think I still have some time left. I'm going to build up my resources a few more days before mining.
Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:54 pm
Hey, how does one build resources? And what's this training thing?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:49 pm
Well you just keep mining to build up the raw resources, and then when you get quite a bit you go to the forge and turn them into refined resources. The trader pays better for refined resources. Make gold bars, then bronze, and then steel. There's usually no wood left after those, and they pay the best. I hope I explained it well enough. Well the training is for fighting in the Coliseum. I never do that. It takes tickets to train. Let me know if you want mine because I never use them. I don't have very many though. I could put them up for sale for 1 zg each so you could buy them. We can't donate them, or I would but you can have your zg back if you want it.

Edit: Always make sure you don't sell your gold, tin, or wood to the trader. Even if you have an odd amount and can't make bars with them at the moment, save them for the next time. They're too valuable to sell to the trader as a raw resource, and they aren't as plentiful.
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:58 pm
Awoops. I've been selling everything to the trader. Shocked

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:15 pm
XD Don't worry about it. It took me a long time to figure all of that out. Let me know if you need any more help. Very Happy It seems really confusing at first.

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:21 pm
Rayven wrote:
Thanks Lillie. You look very lovely too!

I know! They are such lovely items. I'm glad you were able to make so many outfits in so little time. It always takes me forever to put them together so I don't change very often. I'm horrible at making decisions. I think it's because I'm a Gemini. XD

Well, thank you. :3

I'm creative with Zan outfits. The items inspire me greatly.

I'm a Gemini, so I'm with you. For some reason, I don't have any issues with making decisions with Zan outfits. XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:58 pm
Yes you're very creative Lillie! I'm glad you didn't get that Gemini trait. It affects everything in my life. Not just my outfit decisions. XD

Knight of Zantarni
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:09 pm
I'm only creative with Zan outfits though.
Otherwise, IRL, I am actually quite boring. Having to wear a uniform at work doesn't help either. XD

I have never know Geminis to be very indecisive (and I have quite a few people around me who are the same star sign).
Maybe cautious but I wouldn't call that indecisiveness, just common sense. XD

*says the person who took two years to decide if she wants to move or not*

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:49 pm
LillieRose wrote:
I'm only creative with Zan outfits though.
Otherwise, IRL, I am actually quite boring. Having to wear a uniform at work doesn't help either. XD

I have never know Geminis to be very indecisive (and I have quite a few people around me who are the same star sign).
Maybe cautious but I wouldn't call that indecisiveness, just common sense. XD

*says the person who took two years to decide if she wants to move or not*

I'm even worse at putting outfits together in RL. XD

Well maybe it's just me, but I read that Geminis can be quite fickle (dual personalities because of the twins). I definitely feel that fits me, and I just attributed not being able to make decisions as part of that. One minute I feel one way, and the next minute another way. Both usually feel equally right or wrong which is why I can't make up my mind. XD

XD Well that is a big decision.
Page 2 of 4