Plants
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Pet Rocks!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:03 pm
I think I'm going to need some help with the starflowers. Drinking that tea has trashed me. I'm so tired of being sensitive to seeming everything. I got the starflower pet and shirt, though. So at least I managed some of it on my own. And I'll have enough tulips easily for the rest of the tulip stuff I need to get. I think. ...

I think I think.

Have you noticed that the flowers change when the page is refreshed? It's most noticeable and funny when there's just one or two flowers.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:31 pm
I'll send you the rest of the starflower items. Just let me know if you need help with the tulip ones. Very Happy

Yeah. XD I noticed because of the black ones. They're the only ones I don't really like so when they popped up I really paid attention. Lol
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:38 pm
Thank you!

I have all the tulip stuff, and I have extra tulips. Wow. I charged through the main part of an event without human peeps help. I'm amazed. Probably also sounding like a dotty idjit too. LOL

BLACK FLOWERS. Gothic roses. XD

Weird's taken your advice with the bra. She's wondering why I didn't think of it sooner too, with how sharp I usually am to add underclothes to my dolls.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:59 am
You're very welcome! Very Happy

You did not sound like that. XD Congrats! You did great. Very Happy I always feel really good every time I complete a set.

XD Yeah they are. I didn't think of that. Lol

I'm glad I could help. Yeah. That's not like you. XD I'm the one who usually doesn't think of underwears. XD
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:26 pm
XD Though I haven't been very good at thinking at all. LOL

She's decided to wear the costume of a people of the hoof again. She might actually have a bit of that way back in her ancestry, though it doesn't show.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 am
XD Join the club!

Since she likes it so much I'd say that's a good possibility. Yes

Personally, I'm drawn to wings and cloaks more than hooves, horns, etc. Once in a while I like to surprise myself, and wear something different though. XD
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:09 am
Yeah. But I can usually at least remember how to navigate a website that I visit every day.

She's going for dryad now. We know she's got that in her ancestry, even though she's never seen one.

It's strange. I love to dream of flying, but the Weirds don't seem that interest in being winged critters most of the time. I seem to be more interested in orc, dryad, centaur, or animated doll accessories and looks for them.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:24 am
Oh. XD Well if I'm super tired, sick, or stressed out sometimes I have trouble with routine things too.

I think as long as someone knows what they are it's fairly easy to imagine what they would look like. She did a great job. Very Happy

I guess we can just chalk it up to preferences. I haven't had a flying dream in forever. I don't really like them though because I can never fly as high as I want to. XD
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:35 am
So maybe I'm just becoming a little more "normal". LOL

Weird: Thank you, Lady Rayven.

Though I have a set of dragonfly-like wings over on KofK, and I like using them. And some that look like they're made of paper lace. Aww. I'm afraid to fly too high in dreams! And it's become sort of an everyday mode of transport for me when I'm dreaming. Don't like where I am? Let's fly back home. Sometimes I even have wings.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:57 pm
XD What is normal? After many years I finally decided there are only levels of everything. Levels of normal, levels of crazy, etc. Lol

You are very welcome Weird! Very Happy

They sound pretty! Really?! Oh not me. I'd fly away if I could, but it's like I'm tethered to the ground. XD I used to be able to control my dreams when I was younger, but I can't anymore. Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong! I always use my arms. XD
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Hey lovely folks! Thanks for keeping this thread alive! c: I hope you're all doing well. Heart

Art by BettyxMe
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:42 pm
Hi Dusty! You're very welcome. We're doing great, and we have lots of fun in here. XD I hope you're doing well too. Very Happy
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:51 pm
I'm so glad to see the thread still in use! c: And I'm super glad that you guys are doing well! I'm doing pretty good. Hoping that once I get settled and moved into a new apartment that I can actually be around more! c: Heart
Let me know if you guys want any pets added to the first post. c: I just fixed all of my banner links (grrr Photobucket), and switched them over to imgur, so the first page should look nice again. XD

Art by BettyxMe
Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:37 pm
LOL Yeah. Maybe I should say, "The expected norm."

I'll see if I can remember to show them to you sometime. Ahh. When I don't have wings, and I don't change into an eagle, I just fly without any wings or flapping, like with my mind. Sometimes I'll cross my legs, hold my feet, and fly that way, using my feet for handlebars.

DUSTY! Hi hi! Yeah, we get up to all kinds of nonsense in here, and drag our pets and my avatar into it.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:31 pm
Dusty-Good luck with the move. I hope you can. It would be nice to see you. Very Happy

Ok thank you! Very Happy

Tam-XD I know what you mean.

That would be cool. Wow! You're like a flying expert. XD
Page 51 of 75