The Zanto Ranch ~ Post and Click Your Zani Pets
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19]

Zantos or Gryffes?
Zantos
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Gryffes
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Both!
43%
 43%  [ 7 ]
Plants
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Pet Rocks!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:53 pm
Scarz wrote:
I have always had a sweet tooth (or two or three), but I have never liked cheesecake. . .even though I love cream cheese on crackers. . .

I'm the opposite. I don't really like cream cheese unless it's in a cheesecake. XD I also believe it is in Crab Rangoon. I love that stuff! Nom

Established Citizen
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:58 pm
Oh nice, so I wasn't so unorthadox with my cabbage roll cooking. XD This lady at the farmer market that I got them from has both the version with plain cabbage, and the one with sour cabbage. But even though it often doesn't end well, I still have my love of things pickled, so I picked the sour cabbage flavour. XD

I think I liked sweets as a kid. I can remember actually eating spoonfuls of honey or brown sugar. Or picking at the cinnamon buns, yellow cake, or pumpkin or sweet potato pie when my mom made them. Oh, and the big fat oatmeal cookies. And I learnt early how to make cake and cookies, so I could eat the sugar and butter.

Now? Yes, most the time I want salt with my sweet. Especially if it's pink salt.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:55 am
I think I've seen pink salt, but I've never had it. What does it taste like? I mean, I'm sure it's salty XD, but what makes it different?
Page 92 of 92