Pet Rocks!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:30 pm
True. XD

Yep, but it reminds me of a boy because it's blue. XD I didn't have that one. Yay! I'm going to let it grow up to one of the last two growth stages. I'm not sure which one yet.

Nope still has a ways to go. I keep on feedin' and waitin'. Lol

Established Citizen
Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:24 am
Girls can look good in blue. LOL Sweet. It'll look pretty. That colour looks quite nice on Gryphs. And did you see which other one you have that has Alyce for a dad?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:16 pm
That's true. XD Yeah, but I have less patience with the feeding than I do with clicking. It's going to take a long time. Sigh Yes it does. Oh it's Fuzzbucket! XD Alyce is an odd name for a dad. Laughing

Established Citizen
Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:06 pm
LMBO Fuzzbucket's mom has a funny name for a mom, too.

I feed 'em if I see them. LOL

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:25 pm
Yeah she does. XD I forgot to read about the mother. Maybe Gryffs don't stick to male/female names like we do. Idea

Me too as long as I remember. Embarassed

I wish we had a new breed of clickable pet on here. I like the ones we have, but it would be cool to see something new. It would also be nice if they didn't take as many clicks/apples to grow. There just aren't enough clickers on here. XD I'm grateful for what we have though. Just throwing out wishes. Laughing

Established Citizen
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:02 am
Yeah. But for the pet system to change, we'd probably wind up needing a whole new forum. **looks at the hidden cobwebs far off in the town corners** This place is a tangle of old history. LOL

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:08 pm
Rayven wrote:
I wish we had a new breed of clickable pet on here. I like the ones we have, but it would be cool to see something new.

UtterlyWeird wrote:
Yeah. But for the pet system to change, we'd probably wind up needing a whole new forum. **looks at the hidden cobwebs far off in the town corners** This place is a tangle of old history. LOL

Yup... and yup...
It doesn't mean it's completely unrealistic to do (I'd have to dig in to the details/code of it to determine feasibility), but yeah. And ... ummm... I had ermmm... kinda forgotten about the growable pets... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed... so it's a good thing you guys are talking about them Yes
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:43 am
Queen Blaze-I know Zan's coding is...difficult. I don't want you to go to any trouble. I was just throwing wishes out there. XD Heart They would be easy to forget about if you don't use them. I forgot about them at first when I came back from hiatus. Then I started seeing them in signatures and I remembered. Thanks for thinking about it though. Maybe if you do ever find out that you could make some changes we'll have given you some ideas. Very Happy

Tam-Yes, Zan is a tangle of old history. That's one of the reasons it's so awesome. Very Happy Plus there's plenty to go back and read if someone felt so inclined. XD

Established Citizen
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:28 am
Yuuuuup. I love this quiet little place. Though if I had someone ask me what computer wish I had, I would ask for a brand new forum, all easy for Queen Blaze to use, with our same art and avatars and pets and probably even layout, because it's pretty and easy to read.

Queen Blaze, can we have some more flower dresses someday? (my somedays generally mean sometime in the next two years)

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:58 pm
Thanks Tam & Rayven. This place is truly special in a lot of ways Yes Heart

Setting up a new forum would be the easy part. It's getting everything else that makes Zantarni Zantarni set up and integrated that's the insane piece. We can do a simple forum. Keeping the avatars and wardrobe systems, the shops, and the items (and there are a LOT of items), any/all of the activities - fishing, mining, battles, etc., etc., etc.... would all have to be seriously updated (by hand) & re-coded basically from scratch... or just "taken over" by newer "boxed" options (but even doing this would present challenges... for example, trying to connect earning ZG from some activity to your account...)
Sigh
Keeping Zan's history available is one of the reasons I chose to keep all the old forums and threads, Rayven... even if they're all squirreled away in the Hall of Archives now. I always thought it was important to have that history available, but it does add to the "weight" of the site too (just in terms of data/storage). And after all, Zantarni is one of -if not the- oldest continually running avatar/game forum sites still out there...

And yes, keep throwing wishes and ideas out there! You never know...

... speaking of... what flower dresses are you talking about Tam?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:15 pm
Tam-I can understand why you'd want that. There is a lot of stuff in the forums. I've been here long enough I just ignore most of it because I've already seen it and most of it is so old. XD The only time I don't just go to my usual places is during the quests.

Queen Blaze-You're very welcome. Thank you for keeping it going. Very Happy

I agree. I would hate to lose any of it. Perhaps it could just be consolidated one day if that's something you think needs done. Zan has been around a long time. It's the only avatar site I ever really liked. I tried several but they didn't stick for one reason or another.

Ok. If you ever do decide to do something with the clickable pets would you please let us know? I'll probably have some more ideas to throw out there. XD

I can't speak for Tam, but I think she just means dresses with flowery prints on them. That would be lovely.

Established Citizen
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:25 pm
Oh not want, really, and if I had the wish, all the old data would come along too, though I know that'd take a hella lotta work.

No no. Not flower prints. Dresses that look like they're made of giant flowers. Or fruit. I'd love a sunflower outfit and a strawberry one. I don't think of prints too much here because the little avis are so tiny.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:37 pm
It's a good thing I started my sentence with, "I can't speak for Tam." XD

Those are lovely ideas Tam. Very Happy

Queen of the Realm
Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:29 pm
UtterlyWeird wrote:
Dresses that look like they're made of giant flowers. Or fruit. I'd love a sunflower outfit and a strawberry one.

Well... huh! That's not what I was expecting, and it's certainly an interesting idea, which I'll repost in our Staff Forum. Aaaaaannnnddd... I'd have to look, but I may have something sitting on a shelf somewhere that might sorta fit this category... Maybe. Maybe.
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:51 pm
**hugs Rayven**

I know we already have an outfit that looks like the hat's made from a giant blue or mauve flower. The Lenes violet set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 89, 90, 91  Next
Page 84 of 91