12%  [ 1 ]
Pet Rocks!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:34 am
That sounds like a very relaxing day. Very Happy We got a torrential downpour. Shocked So no heat here either. XD

*hugs* I've never been able to sleep on the floor. Even as a kid. Although carpet would be better than tile or wood.

LMBO I know. My Dad suggested that too, but it's your surprise so I wanted you to be the first to know. I told him you'd tell us which one it was. XD
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:38 pm
Yeah, well, I had cramps both days. I wrote on the latest entry on my blog what happened with the cramps.

XD And my earliest memories after those of sleeping in a crib are of sleeping on the floor on a foam mattress. We used to roll them up during the day, and then put them down at night. I'd still be on the floor if I weren't so afraid of bedbugs.

LMBO!

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:03 pm
Oh wow! I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad you knew something was wrong, and got some help. I guess you have to go back to that doctor and tell them what happened?

Awww. Are you having trouble with those again?
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:51 pm
Yeah. Maybe Monday or Wednesday I'll see about making an appointment. Tuesday's already taken.

No, not since the one that was hiding in my slipper. I've just got a paranoid phobia of them now.

I've also got a Playmobile girl, one who came with a toolbox of little wrenches, riding a unicorn and waving her wrench around. I am amused.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:17 am
Hopefully they can figure out what to do next.

I totally understand that. I'd be paranoid too.

XD She sounds really cute. Being amused is awesome. Very Happy

I've been amusing myself on Youtube at night. I got the giggles last night. It felt good.
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:55 pm
Yeah. Well, they've set me up with a gynecologist.

Heh. *shudder*

Playmobil is fun. I got another one for my birthday. Flower wearing and holding lady. Thought I'd lost the flowers for awhile, so I was bummed, but then I thought of where they were.

Lots of good entertainment on YouTube. Try an episode of 'Pistols and Petticoats'.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:43 pm
Oh poo. I kind of figured that was coming.

I'm glad you remembered where they were.

I've never heard of it, but I'll check it out. Very Happy

I hope Riley is doing alright. Probably still busy unpacking. XD
Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:28 am
I'll be okay. The one that saw me at the ER only saw fibroids, and they're only a nuisance.

Me too. Even at 45, breaking your birthday doll bites!

It's a silly old sitcom from the sixties, with a Western theme. I like the Hanks family.

Yes.

Is chilly here. Summer's over. This whole year has had jagged edges.

Oh, if you sneezed today, I apologize. I brought three new dolls to their mom today, and one of them was wearing an evening gown made of the stuff that Henrietta's made from, so I had to tell the story of how you were meh about dolls and now Henrietta is inspiring stories. I didn't say your name. I just said an online friend.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:59 am
Breaking birthday presents at any age is not fun.

Oh ok. I forgot to check them out, but I'll try to remember tonight. By the way, I found something super cute on Youtube last night. Have you seen Lucas the Spider? He is the most adorable animated jumping spider. There's only about 10 videos that are 20-30 seconds each, but they're totally worth watching. I was in love! XD I totally recommend them if you haven't seen them.

Wow! I can't believe your weather turned already, but you are really far north. I'm not ready for cold yet, but we should still have awhile.

I don't remember sneezing, but it is possible. XD Awww. No worries. I wouldn't mind it if you had said my name. I'm hardly worth stalking, and I live far away. XD
Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:14 pm
*nod nod*

I love Lucas. I was really tempted to buy the dolly, but I decided long ago that none of my doll children was going to be limited edition.

Oh, this isn't the norm. It's usually still sunny and hot around now. "Indian Summer".

LOL This lady actually doesn't seem the sort to do so. She's a really friendly lady who came originally from Brazil. She was the ultrasound tech on duty the night I wound up in the ER.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:13 am
I'm glad you've seen him. Very Happy

Ohhh!

I'm sure she's safe. She better be if they let her work at the hospital. XD
Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:53 pm
Another friend showed him to me. XD He's so cute. First one I saw was where he met the dog.

LOL You'd think so. I'm just suspicious.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:45 am
That was a good one! XD

I don't blame you. I am too in ways. I don't trust people anymore, but I don't generally worry about being stalked or identity theft. I've been stalked, but it was someone I knew, not some random person on the internet. No one would want my identity. Trust me. XD It never hurts to be cautious though.
Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:40 pm
Oh, I didn't even think of stalking or ID theft. It's just suspicious. Or maybe I should say wary.

Sorry for being so quiet lately. Been having a high pain event, and it makes me groggy and blah.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:33 pm
I understand.

I'm sorry to hear that you're in pain. I've not been quite as active lately either.
Page 74 of 75