The war ( with the-pumkin-king)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3, 4, 5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:05 am
Sasha looked down, she was inhell wasnt she.. she looked up and seen the phone tossed to her. she caught it with ease. she looked at her phone it went off again, her papa.. She answered it " yes apa?" he said " that guy he hung uo can you tell him to f off. " sasha nodded. she seen that guy who got her left she sighed , she said to the guy , the vampire king she said " my father hates you. " she glared at him.
Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:52 am
the vampire king looks a sasha " i dont care. " looks at his son " get her out of my sight. "

Eric sighs " yes sir. " turns to sasha " lets go elsewhere. "

Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:55 am
Sasha rolled her eyes. She said " you should care!! " she frowned but she seen eric go in front of her. She rolled her eyes and said " yes.. take me home. better yet. Let me just leave alone!!" she glared. She went out the door. she was.. Lost...
Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:54 pm
Eric walks behind Sasha. " you cant go home... around here this is the safest place for a human to be."

Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:38 am
Sasha laughed " nice trying to convience me.. I am surrounded by vampires.. blood-suckers.. life takers.. " She rolled her eyes.
Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:43 am
Eric sighs. " i mean its safe inside the castle.. but your right. " opens a door to a spare room. " you can stay here. "

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:51 am
Sasha rolled her eyes she kicked the vampire and closed the door after getting in a locked it..
Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:10 pm
Eric feels the kick but doesnt flinch. " will you be with us for dinner? " sits down by the door.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:41 pm
Sasha sighed "not sure.. come back to me when you are .. " she sighed and sat on the bed...
Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:02 am
Eric sighs. " supper will be ready in an hour " stands up and walks toward a different door and goes into the room and lies down on the bed.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:26 am
she nodded " okay.. " she sighed and layed on the bed sighing. She hated this...
Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:28 pm
Eric waits until one of the servants tell him supper is ready and gets up and walks to the room that sasha was in and nocks on the door " supper is ready "

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5