The war ( with the-pumkin-king)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:32 am
Erics sighs. " no i dont mean it like that. " pushes Sasha into the room and looks around seeing his father concentrated on the battle plans spread across the tables and the ground.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:38 am
Sasha seen the guy she said " no!" she tried to get out of the grip...
Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:57 am
Eric shuts the doors to the throne room and locks it and lets Sasha go. " father i have her. " Eric father looks up and smiles. " good. "

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:07 am
Sasha was soo scared her heart waspumping she back up a little the guard smirking down at her she squeeked and went back to the center of the room andsaid" i want to go home.." Looking down.
Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:10 am
Erics father looks up. " that wont happen until your father surrenders and i want to know what he is planning and your just the thing we need. " Eric looks at his father. " quit calling humans things. " steps toward Sasha.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:12 am
Sasha sighed saying " well then you'll never let me go then." crossing her arms..
Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:19 am
Erics father looks at Sasha. " not until your father surrenders. " Eric looks at Sasha. " when he is concentrated on something he sticks to it. "

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:45 am
Sasha said "he is not surrendering. He is going to keep up with this war." she glared at him and said " i know my own father."
Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:02 am
Eric turns to his father " what do you want me to do with her while she is here? "

Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:14 am
sasha said " i dont care... i wont make him surrender!" She heard her phone ring she picked it up and said " papa!!! calm down... they wont let me go until you surrender the war.." sasha's father said " uhm i... let me speak to him." Sasha walked up to the vampire king then handing her phone to him.
Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:19 am
Eric steps away from Sasha from the phone. " what is that? " sees his father take the phone and say Hello into the phone.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:07 am
Sasha looks at him " a cellualar device.." she looked at eric..
her father siad ' give her to me!"
Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:12 am
Eric looks away. " never heard of a thing. " Erics father Laughs and says the only way you will get her back is if you either surrender or we come up with an agreement."

Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:19 am
her father says " i will come over there and hurt you unless you will let her free and you better not take advantage of her!"

sasha sighed when she heard his father life she just looked at him.
Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:53 am
Erics father closes the phone a throws it to Sasha a turns back to his work.

Eric sighs. " lets go " turns to the door and opens it " good luck getting away from this place. "

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5