The war ( with the-pumkin-king)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:30 pm
Sasha sighed and said " ugh.. do i have too..." she looked at him...
Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:33 pm
Eric looks around. " yeah or walk and see what happens to you after all vampires are not the only things living here. "

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:37 pm
Sasha got on and sat on one side she rolled her eyes. she couldnt beileve that.
Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:52 pm
Eric puts the ribbon into the saddle bag and gets on the horse. " hang on. " the horse starts running toward the vampire castle.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:54 pm
Sasha nodded and then put her arms around him and stayed close.. so she wouldnt fall.. She seen where they were going the vampire castle...
Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:29 am
after a while of riding they arrive at the castle. Eric then calls one of the guards. " come and get her off the horse. "

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:26 am
One guard shoved her off and into his arms she gasped and said " let me go!" she felt him grab her wrists and arms keeping on shoving her. Also, shaking.
Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:39 am
Eric gets off the horse. Eric turns to the guard. " you can let her go now she cant run off and take my horse back to the stables. " grabs Sashas arm just enough to hold her so she cant run off but not to hurt her.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:40 am
Sasha seen him get off his horse she then tried to get out but his grip was stable she frowned. The guard did.
Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:53 am
Eric Smirks at Sasha trying to get away. " Lets go see father. " pushes Sasha forward without hurting Sasha.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:09 am
Sasha glares at him and when he pushed her she gasped and said " no!" But was forcefully walking.... she seen the b stander vampires sniff her like she was a meal she sighed looking down. Her cat staed hidden.
Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:11 am
Eric laughs " dont worry the only way they would get you is if i wasnt a prince and not a lowlife. "

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:14 am
Sasha laughed sarcasticaly " hehe very funy" she rolled her eyes and then pushed one guy out of her way because she felt him close to her neck. she said " im not food " she looked at him " so me being a princess is no concern to you people..."
Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:21 am
Eric hits the guy Sasha pushed away. " only to those who care about every little thing. " pulls out one sword to show all the vampires they would have to fight in order to get close to them.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:24 am
Sasha said " so im little now?!" she seen the throne room doors gasping trying to go back away...
Page 3 of 5