The war ( with the-pumkin-king)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:00 am
Eric steps forward. " i dont care if you do or not i was just sent to capture you even if i didnt want to. " whistles for his horse a second time.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:09 am
Sasha glares at him as he whistles for the horse.. she crossed her arms... she then looked at him and then back she seen a horse.
Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:16 am
Eric smiles. " do you like the horse? " opens the bag on the saddle and pulls out a special unbreakable ribbon to tie up sasha.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:19 am
Sasha gulped as she seen ribbon... she got wide eyed she then went to the front of it and put her hands on both side of the horses head she pet it she said " i grew up with horses " she looked at him backing away from him with the ribbon.
Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:35 pm
Eric Smiles. " its either this or rope your choice. " steps toward Sasha. " you can have the horse after my father gets what he wants. "

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:38 pm
Sasha gasped as he went closer to her. She said " i have a feeling that will be along time.." she heard the rope part her eyes widened but she wasnt gonna go anywhere... Not with him. She was suppose to marry him.
Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:50 pm
Eric keeps walking toward Sasha. " it wont unless you just give my father what he wants. "

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:00 pm
Sasha keeps slowly walking backwards but he was now in front of her she gasped......... She tried to get away.. She ran through the trees. She then juped into one large tree hiding..
Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:09 pm
Eric runs after Sasha. " wait im sorry i was forced to come and get you by my father. " looks around trying to find Sasha

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:16 pm
Sasha doesnt beileve this guy she then stayed up in the tree watching him run in circles like the bird finding its prey before swooping and diving for it.
Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:18 pm
Eric stops by the tree not realizing Sasha is in the tree. " were did you go girl. "

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:19 pm
Sasha jumped down and was now behind him and said " boo" she glared at him tapping her foot.
Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:22 pm
Eric turns around and sees Sasha is mad. " what did i do? "

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:25 pm
Sasha rolled her eyes and said " i better see what your father wants... " she slowly walked away.
Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:29 pm
Eric whistles for the horse. " the horse is faster than walking. "

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5