The Unorthodox Threesome - Thank you Turtle and Agent <3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Places of Dreams (Quests)
Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:28 pm
It is a shame. *Huggles*
Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:40 pm
Naw, it's okay. I'm just silly.

And if I do get into an argument, I get hot under the collar and hope they hurt me. I get more agitated and unfulfilled when I don't get hurt. I'm almost terrified of dating a sadist though. I'm afraid I'll be hurt really bad><
I'm kinda surprised you're a lot like that too, but I can totally see you being like that. :p

I'm lonely #_#
Actually, watching him wake up is almost more amazing. My heart would get all fluttery watching him wake up, on the rare occasion that I was up before him.
Then the groany, gravely voice, asking how long I'd been watching. But him smiling the whole time, nudging closer to whisper in my ear ;w;

I like the sexy maids from adult stores. Their clothes feel as if they're a better... quality, to me, anyway. Also a lot more expensive...

If I had a nice camera like I'd like to have some day, I would take more random beautiful pictures.
Those don't sound bad, Ker. Anything can be beautiful.

There's a neighbourhood cat that hangs around our house. We call her Grass Cat because she likes to roll around in our brown grass and she's always got grass sticking out of her fur.

I dunno, my friend feeds them. They seem to be doing better. They're not greedy with their food. My friend figured out the older cat would throw up the dry food because he'd over-eat and then the food would expand.

I think I have more scars than anything else. Don't remember where half of them came from

I'm thinking about letting it grow out and getting it cut so it's got a lot of body and dying it JET black and doing my bangs in bright electric blue.
That's actually kinda cool. XD Accidental fade.

I like pretty shoes. But I have mostly converse and converse like shoes.

Ra: Actually, I think I'm similar. Most of my mishaps have been in regular shoes. ..
I've only hurt my ankle once in high heels.

That's horrible. I mean.. really. And I bet nobody can really do anything about it.
That's how it is with my grandma. Whom I don't really want to talk about.
I mean.. even if he was in and out of jail, he still has a right to justice. It's nice that he's out of trouble though.
That's really bad. He's going to lose his legs (said Captain Obvious) I understand to a degree what's going on but that doesn't make it right DX
I guess at least they have each other..

The Unorthodox Threesome's Quest
Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:32 pm

:3

I can understand that. I get really agitated when people try to fight with me. *nods*

Yeah, I just get triggered easily, and it has taken me a long time to not be triggered so easily into a fight. I used to be picked on constantly by just about everyone that I cam into contact with in school and outside if they saw me afterwards. Retaliation seemed to be the only way to take control of the situation for me. SO that molded me pretty hard.

Awe I'm sorry Shari.
D'aw that sounds adorable. :3

lol you prove a good point there. XD Your making me want to draw our avatars in sexy maids outfits though. XD

If you ever do get a good camera and we are still chatting, do share. Smile I would like to see. :3

Oh goodness, she sounds like a silly kitty.

Awe yea, I can see that. luckily our cats don't eat and eat any more till the food is gone. We used to have to portion it, because two of the cats were having like eating competitions. o.o They are both huge cats now by the way.

I know right. I'm starting to forget where half of my scars have come from. though most of my really really old ones have mostly gone away now because of new skin growth. I used to have a hideous scar on my left arm from falling off of a bicycle, I ripped a bunch of skin off of my arm. it looked and was really bad. I never did tell my mother it was because I was doing stupid bicycle tricks.

Now it's been nearly twelve or thirteen years now since it happened. so that is a lot of time for new skin to grow in.

That's a really nice idea for what you want to do with your hair. :3
XD right, If only I left it in for ten minutes less I would have had more of it purple instead of the blue. I messed up on my own experiment. XD

Yeah, I have some shoes right now I don't know the name of. XD my friend got them fro me, but I am hardly ever looking at them to see what they are. I like fancy womens shoes. Some of them at least. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:09 am
Hi Keres! How are you doing? How's your weather? It's hot here, but it rained this evening.

Shari actually I don't see him living a long time. At 50 he's already outlived his father and brother. The men in his family don't live long. He may surprise us though. With those blood clots though it's looking doubtful.
Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:11 am
I'm doing pretty well tonight. It was nice and sunny today, and we just I believe finished up having out thunder and lightning storm. :3
Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:06 pm
I have the weirdest song stuck in my head right now. It's so obscure, I can't even post the title of it because of its NC-17 nature Shocked
Uh... It's not the arguing that gets me agitated, it's the lack of physical contact.
I also get agitated talking to certain people. It seems like they try their hardest to NOT understand.

I get picked on by older people a loooooot when I was younger, because I was so shy. I had a church teacher constantly call me Deedee to get me to talk.
Haven't had many people pick on me since though. I'm not as shy either.

It's fine. I'll find someone when I find someone. Hopefully with bright blue eyes and black hair:3
*sighs* We were pretty cute.

Do it! You have to do it! I'll even pay you *puts bag of ZG on the table we just happen to be sitting at*
I'd even use it as a siggy. I want to change it, not that Gackt isn't amazing, just.. time to change.

I will. It's on my list of things to buy. I love photography, just not enough to go to school for it. I'd love to do it as a hobby.

hahaha. Yeah, Willis, the older cat is faaaat. He's also a Maine Coon so he's naturally big. He's so intimidating O_O he always looks like he's scowling.
And Jax is like a older kitten but he's getting pudgy too. My friend has an obsession with fat animals.
If all the food is gone, 90% of the time it's the dogs. The puta steals the kitten's food and takes the bowl. No, I don't like her or many of her offspring very much.
I love dogs, but I'm slowly becoming a cat person because of them. I hate chihuahuas. No offense to anyone met but they're so annoying!

I have like a 6-7 inch scar where they had to do surgery on my left elbow. I broke it through the growth plate so I have an extra elbow bone sticking out.
I like, lost consciousness on my bike. Next thing I knew I was on the ground, in pain and I couldn't feel my arm.
I do have a scar still where I scratched myself. And I still have a scar from where I burned myself on Mik's oven like 4 years ago. I have this indentation where a chicken pock got squeezed by my mother who thought it was a spider bite, just to the right of my right eye. I also have a weird looking scar from when I got my right hand middle finger stuck in a utility truck door hinge. I saw the muscle of my finger :0
I should stop. I could go on all night. Weirder places too, on the underside of my second toe, on the top part of my food.
Some of the muscle on my right leg is permanently puffy, I had been racing my sister to the door to our house outside, and I fell with all my weight on that one part of my leg, and skidded on concrete. I also have a place on the same leg that I scratched on a hard tree nub, it went deep enough the place was still tender years later. It's healed now though.
Scars on my knee when I twisted my ankle while walking in a pot hole(I fell)

Yeah, they're just really deep scars. Most of that stuff happened 9-10 years ago. I broke my elbow when I was 8, and I got my finger caught in the hinge when I was like 6-7.
My fingernail grows all wonky now too.

thanks XD then I want to go back to black and pink, but I'm not sure if I want it styled the same way as I had before, or what, but I've got some time to decide.
No, you didn't mess up. The only success is a failure because you learn something. Being successful at an experiment is pointless because you learn nothing Very Happy

My friend's mom has monster feet, like I do and she gave me some fancy, small heel shoes that actually look cute on me. They make my legs look all feminine.
Only mens shoes I have are hiking boots. Which I only wear when camping. Which reminds me, we're going camping next month! Very Happy

Ra: That's sad, lived longer than your dad and brother, to be defeated by something like blood clots. DX
The men in my family all live pretty long. My grandpa is like 70(dad's side) and STILL runs every day. He looks like he could be 50, and still has all his hair, so I'm hopeful XD
Though I've been told it's through the mother's side, so if my hair starts falling out Imma kill someone.

It's. hot. here.
We're having three digit days here! 109 on the weather forecast was the highest. I want to move to where it rains when it's supposed too and snows when it's supposed to. And stays cool. Grr
Sorry it's so long, I had it sitting up on a tab for like 5 hours, typing like a little an hour or something. I'm tiredXp

Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:52 am

O.o interesting.
Ah I see.
Oh gosh I know how that feels. I have been there so many times with people. i just don't understand why some people refuse to understand logic.

I always got picked on by the people right around my age and class of school. Though I was never really shy, I just didn't like being taken advantage of.

XD Okie, lol. I'll need you to find a picture of a sexy maids dress that you would like your avatar in my drawing to wear, and I'll find one for my avatar as well. :3 Though it might take a bit to get it finished being colored. I can get the pencil drawing of it done much quicker.

Yeah I hear that. *nods*

Our maine coon is huge too, but he looks like a cuddly fluff ball. At first we thought he was a she to begin with. XD
Yeah I like dogs, but I don't like them enough to own one. maybe one day, and that will be my hubbins dog. Only cause I know he likes dogs and I don't want him to not have something he enjoys.

That sounds like a really painful elbow injury. I broke the tip of my radius so know at least how the pain felt.

My oven burns from working at wendys are now almost gone. As well as the grease burn I had on my right arm from an idiot I was working with who didn't know how to empty a hot fry bin out. >.> That person is lucky they didn't lose their job that day.

Oh gosh why would he even try squeezing something that looks like a spider bite. o.o those things hurt enough as it is. and they pulse after you rub it with rubbing alcohol...
Yikes your poor finger. I've slammed many fingers in doors, that stuff hurts.
Daaaang, you sound just as accident prone **** I am.

Your welcome, I'm sure you will pick out something nice. Smile

True True.

Awe that was nice of her to give those to you. Smile
Hooray for hiking. I love the woods.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:17 pm
Hi Keres! You look kind of scary with that mask on. XD

Shari we aren't that hot. I'm sorry it gets so hot where you live. It must be awful. How is your humidity? That we do have a lot of. I hope you don't go bald. That would suck. The women on my Mom's side of the family have thinning hair. I pray it doesn't happen to me. I'll just die!
Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:52 pm
XD Thank you Ravyen. Smile Tisi Moon and I are all wearing skull like masks right now. :3

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:39 am
XD So have you heard any more about when the event is going to be?
Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:54 am
No not yet. *Shakes head* I do hope to hear something about it soon though.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:37 am
Me too. Everyday I keep hoping it will start.
Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Me to, I'm thinking that it has got to start any time now. I missed Ernya's event entirely. Gaia just ended there summer time event yesterday I believe. And Menewsha is more than half way through there summer time event right now. That is part of where I am at, at the moment. But I missed here entirely yesterday because of it. I had just found out about their event with it being half way through. Felt really bad about not posting on here yesterday.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:02 pm
I'm leaving early tomorrow for camping and won't be back till Saturday. Goodbye all!
I've instructed Mooney that if I'm not back in a month, I was eaten by a bear and you are all to get a share of my belongings.

Okay, I know I post enough youtube videos to annoy you guys, but I have to share this one. I looooove this guy. I can't decide if he's hot or not. But his voice, to me is perfect. My mom kept talking about how his "vibrato is too trill for a man"
Grr I told her to go away.
It's very traditional Irish, it's not loud, but it's spry XD Some of the faces he makes.. I just can't keep a straight face. I think he's Swedish, but I'm not sure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxiDmCr3h7Q
I do like deeper voiced guys, usually.. but I dunno. I just like this guy. Except his face. Maybe. UGH I DUNNO Embarassed

Keres: It's Tom Green's parody of 'We Didn't Start the Fire' by Billy Joel. Just look it up.

My mom is that way. And even if multiple people explain it to her, and she still doesn't get it, she crosses her arms and sticks her nose in the air.
I can't STAND it when she does this. She doesn't even take the time to SIT and THINK about what we're saying.

I'd have probably gotten picked on because I was so shy. In highschool it would have been even more fun because I was gay. That was back when a city like ABQ probably didn't have any GSAs or anti-bully policies.
I was shy to the point of being debilitated. I would totally shut down.

I'm sorry I haven't given you any samples. X-x
Really?? REALLY?! The samples I did find, are all on my laptop...
Here's my three favourite in order of how much I like them.
http://i44.tinypic.com/2evx5qv.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/35iujhz.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/ncxvkm.jpg
If you wanted, it might be even cuter, is if you made both our dresses the same and just used a different colour scheme for mine. Pink/black. And my hair normal black and blue.I'd perfer that colour scheme, anyway. I don't know. Just tell me how much to pay you XD

That's how it was with our guinea pig. They told us he was a she.
I like Corgis, Huskies and English Bull Terriers.
:3
I want dogs, cats, and amphibians/lizards. :3
I cannot stand pet birds X-x

I don't remember the actual breaking it part. I lost consciousness. I remember it being really heavy and I couldn't move it. And it being so bruised it almost looked black. What did you break? I'm not sure what a radius is ><

Ugh. I hate being burned. I touched my thumb to a hot oven rack just below my nail and it blistered up and was so painfulX-x
Why didn't they? O_o That's dangerous.

I'm not sure. To get the venom out? That was my mom's excuse.
That's weird.. especially that you know that.
I don't get bitten by spiders very often.
Well, my finger was in a car door hinge. So it was smashed to about 2 inches wide.
I am **** accident prone. I trip over the AIR.
I've also shut it in a window. And had it run over by a shopping cart. All the same finger. Middle of my right hand.

I know I will. How could I possibly pick something that looks ugly? Razz

I know:3 I've only worn two pair though.
I wore one pair of the higher heels to Pride and dressed in a skirt. I went dragged up is what I did. I even gave myself boobs. I have a precarious sunburn thanks to the shirt and bra I was using XD

I love the woods. I'm OKAY with hiking. Not my favourite thing to do in the world though.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:28 pm

I hope you had an awesome time on your trip Shari. :3

ooh okie. Smile

Oh Gods my mother does that too, she has a suborn head especially when she is mad.

Yeah I hear that

No worries, Smile I figured you were taking your time looking. :3
XD You had samples on your laptop already, hehe
I hope you don't mind me combining the first two together. Smile
I want to take the dress from the first one, and then I want to take the cuffs and he headband from the second one.
I can do that color scheme for you.
XD Oh gosh I have no idea what to charge. How about I draw it first and the I'll work on coloring it and while I'm coloring it we can work out a price? Like you toss an offer at me and if I feel it is a decent offer we will have our total? Does this sound reasonable?

Awe I imagine guinea pigs might be hard to tell the gender of?
Those are all eye pleasing dogs. Smile

Very Happy I want some more lizards and snake but I just can't afford it right now, Nor do I have the places for the to me safely.

Dang that sounds bad.

The radius of your elbow is the very tip of your elbow. That part that sticks out the most when you bend your arm and look at your elbow.

They didn't lose there job because I decided to not go to management. besides they would have got a warning for it being a first mess up. What had happened is that they were not paying attention. to the fact that I was in there grabbing at the chicken strips. (when wendys still had them) And he come in with the fry bin, not exactly looking at what he was doing and I could only move over so far because my arms were in the bin and the glass was at the other side of me. He dumped them in and the rack landed on my arm, and I looked over at him and yelled right at him. "Look at what you are doing! Your burning my with your fry rack! Move it you idiot your F*ing burning me!" Then he finally moved it after looking in horrified shack that I just let verbally loose on him because he was burning the top of my forearm..

Weird, I have never heard of doing that. I would think it would only make it go further in.
It really is. I only know because of trying to clean what I thought was a normal bug bite and then found out that it was a spider bite after. I learned it when I was really young.
Yikes that sounds awful. Oh gosh that poor finger of your has taken some abuse.

Hehe right. XD

That is awesome. Very Happy
I just found out this week that my friend is going through the change to become a man. Even got his name changed to a male name as well. Smile

I love the woods though I prefer to just walk around and look at the nature. I guess that would be considered hiking. XD

(11/45 posts for today)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 63 of 65