* The State of Zantarni *
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 4, 5, 6  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The City Hall
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:20 pm
*Takes a deep breath*

Wow...I've been wanting to make this announcement for quite a while (about 2 years), and now, finally, it is time to do just that!

*cues the trumpeteers and drummers*

I am very happy to announce that I am the new owner of Zantarni!

Yes. Really.

I consider this a place of honor ... one that will be shared with my RL husband (Zukyun - who should be popping in here at some point to make himself known *pokes him*). We are excited about this new development and have some great things in mind for Zantarni. We sincerely hope that you'll join us as we go forward -together as a community- and reforge the Realm into what it has always aspired to be!

*takes another breath*

As many of you know, I have been around Zantarni for quite a while now as a player, Knight, Sr. Knight, and most recently, Administrator. As a result, I am aware of its history as well as many of the things that could use some attention. Zukyun, although not an established citizen of the realm, is an established RL programmer and overall technogeek *dodges an unidentified projectile*. Between the two of us, Zantarni is hosed... errrm... headed for some changes. XD

Changes, however, will not happen overnight. There will be a few bumps and maybe even a good jostling or two as we get our bearings and make sure everything is working as well as it should be. Please just bear with us when this happens and let us know if you notice something gone awry.

There will be threads posted soon, asking for specific input and suggestions - so you will get a chance to post your suggestions (yes, Ivy – and lists *stare* Rolling Eyes XD)... but please don't go crazy posting up a storm in the Feedback forum just yet, k? Give me, Zukyun, and the wonderful Knights of Zantarni a chance to clean things up a little bit first.

Oh! Also - as time goes on (Yes, I'm warning you all now), there will be times when decisions are made that you may not understand or agree with. We won’t go looking for opportunities to upset everyone, but this is, very simply, an inevitable occurrence. When this happens, please know that the decision is being made with what we believe to be Zantarni's best interests in mind.

We will be available for constructive feedback, and we will listen to suggestions, but we will not be able to implement everything... and certainly not all at once! We will do our best to keep everyone informed of changes and updates and plans as we start to roll them out. That, really, is all we can do. (So start watching the announcements!)

All that said, we hope that you are as excited about this change in Zantarni's leadership as we are!!
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:24 pm
OMG! YAY!

In Bo's excitement, Bo forgot her post style. XD

Congrats Blaze, here's hoping you push the site forward in a...*loses her train of thought a something shiny floats by*...ummm...what was I saying again? Confused

Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
8960/10000

Last edited by bohemian on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tisiel

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:24 pm

Enough said. Heart

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:27 pm

Can't forget the confetti Tis. XD

Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8960/10000
Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:39 pm
Oh wow, this is certainly exciting! Congrats Blaze, I think this is a great change :3 I look forward to seeing the direction this site goes under your leadership Smile

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:43 pm
Okay, finally I can say this officially...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

XD

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:45 pm
*adds her official squee as well* XD

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Lady-Sir Amers of the Silent Shadows
Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:48 pm
NINJA IVY TACKLE GLOMPS HER BIGGEST BADDEST AND HUGEST YET!!!

OJAOIFDHOIHAFUILDHSAIGVHWFIULCEWHDFIUOMFGJHKAFHDKJASF

I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS DAY FOReVERS NOW!!

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:58 pm
wooohooo congrats Blaze I am looking forward to seeing your ideas come to fruition!

Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:08 pm
- so you will get a chance to post your suggestions (yes, Ivy – and lists *stare* Rolling Eyes XD)... but please don't go crazy posting up a storm in the Feedback forum just yet, k? Give me, Zukyun, and the wonderful Knights of Zantarni a chance to clean things up a little bit first.

Hehehe Mr. Green I know Blaze, I waited patiently for this day, I think I've learned how to be patient enough and not go crazy.

I hope everything is going smoothly for you right now. I am curious to see what changes will be made in the next week. Yes

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:10 pm
Maybe the ZanDex will get updated. XD
8960/10000
Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Queen Blaze, I cannot even begin to describe how elated I am to hear this! I think you and your husband at the helm, with all the wonderful Knights we already have, Zantarni will become the place we always knew it was!

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:22 pm
Shocked OMG...

Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:25 pm
OMG! Blazestorm! This is like the best, exciting announcement EVER! When I first entered into Zantarni and I saw the banner, I was filled with such excitement and was proud to have a different banner and such an amazing one to that! And I especially chuckled at the side note that stated "Now with more Blazestorm!"

I'm very happy to know that you are now our new worshiper (not that I already hadn't worshiped you X} ) and I'll be sure to watch out for those announcements popping up!

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Page 1 of 6