The Shugga Shack-1st on pg.1700 wins Year of the Snakes set
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1712, 1713, 1714, 1715  Next
Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:46 pm
oh wow PEOPLE 'jumps on' hey guys
Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:18 pm
Hey Star! Hmmm I feel like I saw you over on Sapherna but not to sure that was you!
Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:53 am
oh it feels like forever since I posted in here! I hope you all have been having a good time. time has just been getting away from me lately. I mean it seems like time has been passing so quickly for me lately. I have been so busy lately it seems, and sleeping longer tha I usually do.

I spent thanksgiving at my nieces new home, she was so happy and proud, I was so proud of her. she was so thrilled, to finally have a nice home for her and her daughter. I have to admit I was a bit jealous, but what can I say. I was also very proud of her. I wish they day had gone better. got into a little argument with my grandmother, not a very nice thing I know, but she got pretty ugly with me that day. but I guess that is what family is like sometimes. well the woman is getting to be over 100. so I can let her get away with some things.

we also spent Christmas over there as well, I wished her a merry Christmas and went about my business, but appatently she did not like that, me or my sister hardly talked to her. my grandmother has always made up feel like second best to everyone else, so it's kind of hard to feel cheerful around her. but other than that we had a wonderful time.

my other niece got engaged while there, her boyfriend proposed! I wasn't quite sure what was happening. her mother and sisters all knew he was going to do it, but never told us what he was gonna do. you know I am not sure I would want to get proposed to on Christmas, I know to many it may seem romantic. but to be honest, I thought her proposal got over shadowed. I mean they were in a house full of people, so much noise going on around them. The only reason I knew anything happen was because I heard my sister tell her not to cry!

but I wish her all the best, I am hoping things work out for her.

I didn't do as much baking as I usually do every year around this time. to be honest I just was not in much of a Christmas or thanksgiving celebrating mood this year. but I just know this new year is going to be much better. I have made a few resolutions to work on a few things this year. I am just hoping that I can muster up enough courage to get things done and not just sit around again for another year wasting time again.

my sister made some cookies this year, Christmas trees and snowflakes. they were good, though I personally thing they needed a bit more flavoring added to them. she doesn't bake very often. ut we all said these were pretty good.

I want to try making those pretty pancakes that I have been seeing on youtube. I think they would be fun to try.

I was going to make some mini filled cakes for the holidays. but i thought we had enough sweets already. so i decided ot make those a little later.

I got a beautiful 3d like picture from my older sister, she said when I saw it I would know who it was for. she had given one to me and my other sister. mine had a praying woman with large feathery wings and when you move the picture she morphes into a woman with beautifulpurple wings holding a large spider and skulls on her dress and lastly into a beautiful snake lady that had snakes for hair, I am pretty much guessing that last one is supposed to be medusa.. lol I loved it, Guess sometimes I can come across as a bit **** at times... but hey you got to love me.

also got a besutiful scarf and some nice like to save my Christmas gift money for my birthday, wich is in February. so I do pretty good then.

I know one resolution I and going to try and keep and this is to get more sleep. I am always staying up till way past one in the morning and I know that is certainly not good. so I am gonna try to get to bed at least by midnight. it won't be all the time but as often as possible it think is a good thing.

been spending a lot of time playing games on face book and reading books, not a very productive life I know. well any ways that Is just a little bit of what this holiday season has been like around here. I am happy to have my family even if some of them make me feel awful at times. but hey I know I am valuable to the universe out there!
Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:45 am
hey all 'waves'
Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:20 am
It's been aaages since I've seen this thread active.
Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:08 am
'wanders in and looks around' h ello guys 'waves'

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:27 pm
Shugga I'm back so I had to come visit your shack. How have you been Shugga? Anything new with you? I can only imagine there is. I was gone for so long. *face palm* I can't wait for the Halloween event. I'm hoping I will see some friendly faces then. *plops down to take a nap and wait*
Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:42 am
I haven't seen any of our old Zantarni friends posting here lately, I'm afraid, Rayven. Sad

I fear they may have abandoned this dead site much like I had.

Screw The Rules, I'm A Blue Fox
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:16 am
The site hasn't died. The site isn't dead. People grow up and move on. People get busy.
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8100/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:08 pm
Blue Fox we came back. Others will too. As a matter of fact I think you can advertise for Zan. I think they have siggy banners. I'll have to do that on my other sites. Maybe we can get some new recruits too.

Bo you're right it is not dead, but neither is it the same as when I left. I don't mean that as a complaint. It just breaks my heart is all. I wish my life hadn't gotten so hard that I had to leave for awhile. But I'm back now, and I'm never leaving again. Zan is a beautiful place where all should come and enjoy themselves by collecting pretties, and getting glomped and such. *dances with Zan delight*
Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:22 am
hey everyone 'waves'

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:34 am
Hi Star! How have you been?

I'm doing good. Just struggling to find a place to post that I feel comfortable.

I've been wondering about Shugga. I miss her. Has anyone heard from her in a long time? I think I used to have her email, but I don't think I have it anymore. Crying or Very sad
Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:45 pm
I've been sticking my egg in signatures on other sites. People notice eggs! That's how I've stumbled on some places. Though not this one.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:48 am
Weird that's cool. I still have eggs, but sadly I gave up on mine a long time ago. They take so many clicks and I tend to forget about them. I will click on yours to help it grow. Very Happy
Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:14 pm
Thanks, Rayven. I also stuffed mine full of blue mushrooms when I first got it.

If yours are somewhere I can see them, I will click them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1712, 1713, 1714, 1715  Next
Page 1713 of 1715