Total Votes : 3

Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:32 am
Greetings everyone Smile I hope all are well
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:10 pm
hello everyone and happy holidays

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:33 pm
January 9th, 2019 wrote:
Hey folks! Sorry for the absence, but I'm now reopened with a new item toss theme! How is everybody doing? c:

If anybody is out there~
What types of items would you guys like to see me include in the daily toss? And what do you think about a monthly donation item set raffle? Surprised

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:44 pm
I'm here. When I'm not working. XD Very Happy
I think surprises are better, so I don't have any specific thoughts on daily toss items.

As for a monthly DI raffle, would it be for the current month? Or past months? I tend to buy the current DIs, so I'm not sure I would personally participate in that kind of raffle...
Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:15 am
XD I completely understand! My work is just starting to calm down enough that I can sneak online in the evenings after I get home (and not go straight to bed).
Cool! XD I need to stock up some more. Recent event items are great, but I'm sure the core group of folks that post probably don't need more. I'll probably start working on getting some of the commons and various things from the market (also need to thin my inventory on my main). :3

I'd probably collect DI sets from the year in its entirety and distribute sets from the previous year. I'll try to get a hold of older sets where I'm able too, though I usually disperse anything older than 2013-ish item by item. :3

IdeaArrow Dusty's Mule Account; Please direct all PM's to Dusty! I only check here every once in a blue moon.
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:32 pm
Ooh, shiny! Thank you! Very Happy

That sounds like a good idea. I think I have an extra set of one or two past DIs, if you're going to do that. I don't mind donated them to the raffle; I'll just have to check that I have the full set though. Hopefully I didn't sell a few items.
Page 20 of 20