66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:15 am
I just pretend to have a busy life Ninja

Long-term Citizen
Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:20 am
hehehe I wish I could pretend ;P

night shifts(luckily not all week, I have a good job) + school full time + internships coming up...it's just a lot at the same time!

what's going on with you guys?
Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:54 am
what is going on with me is that right now I an itching for some reason. my skin ust feels so very dry right now.
Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:56 am
Nothing much here just watching Pokemon Alpha Sapphire playthroughs to make sure I'm doing it right. XD
Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:34 am
I'm personally debating going to sleep.
Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:06 pm
Well with your goal of earning money on another Avatar site you should of gone to bed.
Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:31 pm
very true, i did after though
Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:55 pm
That's good at least you can knock off 5 sets of the items you needed for it since I sent you that many of them. XD
Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:34 pm
*Rolls around the thread, giving it some love*
http://www.zantarni.com/post2786213.html#2786213

Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:33 pm
*sets out a tray of cookies*

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:47 pm
Sorry I've been so poofy guys! I'll work on sending out items to everyone who has posted shortly. I've been kinda withdrawn in general lately and I haven't felt like talking much. (I'll at least try to pop on and send items while I'm lurking though). I've got seasonal affective disorder (which basically means I get somewhat depressed during the winter months because there's less sunlight and that messes up my neurochemistry). I still love you all though and I hope you're well! If you have anything that you want me to pay attention to immediately my market thread is where I usually check when I'm lurking on Zanni without logging in. XD

Hopefully I'll be a bit more talkative over the next few days (posting this is actually a big step for me getting back into the swing of chatting). :3 I miss you guys and I'll see you around soon!

Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:14 pm
*hugs Dusty* It's ok I have moments like that myself actually so it's understandable. Yes

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:04 pm
All caught up on throwing items *I think*
Let me know if I missed you. Heart

Thanks Jamr! I tend to have a lot of times when I get like this (at least in the winter), and it gets worse the cloudier it gets. (So, this weekend isn't looking great for me socializing). But, the snow cheers me up some at least. XD

Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:49 pm
It's ok Dusty take all the time you need! *hugs you*
Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:57 am
Sorry I haven't been in here in awhile! I should be up to date on throwing items at people... I think!

So, if anyone wants to chat about how they're feeling about the event/event items. or anything else I'm happy to chat, listen, or whatever else! (And if anyone needs to vent about anything IRL, PM me on Dusty. My inbox is always open). Heart

So, yay! We're operational Again after... 10 months. Shocked I didn't mean to neglect this place quite so long. XD But I promise I'll be around daily for the remainder of the event and I'll do my best to post on a bi-weekly basis after the event is over!

NEW ITEM TOSS THEME!
The theme for the week is Halloween! (Because, of course it is). XD Throw anything that you'd wear in a costume or that is orange, black, green, or purple! Or anything spooky!
As always, have fun with it!

~Dusty

IdeaArrow Dusty's Mule Account; Please direct all PM's to Dusty! I only check here every once in a blue moon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 18 of 20