The Rainbow Room-100,000zg to the first poster on pg.300!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 280, 281, 282, 283  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19]
Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:35 pm
Dang, that all sounds so awful! ): I didn't know it was so horrible! I really hope you heal soon and don't have any long term complications.

Awww!! That is so beautiful. I know my friend is excited. It is only natural to be so protective, and I would say it is better to be more than less~~

Last edited by Squiggle on Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:51 pm
It really is, the itching was driving me more crazy then the pain. XD But it's not that bad now, still hurts some but seems like it's pretty much gone. Smile

Lol Honestly, I was terrified when I first found out I was pregnant since I wasn't sure I'd be a good mother but after I held him for the first time.. It was magic, I've never felt so needed and loved. It was natural for me, I've always been a "mother hen" with my friends and family. XD
I agree there. Those who are less protective tend not to take enough care with their little one.
Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:18 pm
Yeah, I can only imagine. I once had recurring scabies, and it was soooo awfully itchy. That is great that its almost gone though!

Aww.. Yeah my friend thought they werent going to keep it, but her feelings did not agree! It is difficult because she is from Costa Rica but is going to college here in Virginia, USA. We are seniors, so she will graduate before the baby is born. But she is also staying in the US to have the baby, because the father is a US citizen (but interestingly enough is actually originally from Somalia).. So I am not sure what is going to happen because she doesnt like this country and loves Costa Rica and will definitely want to live there. They haven't figured it out yet but are still happy about the baby. Its nearly all we talk about, but I don't mind. (x I love children~

That is so wonderful though. I have heard many stories about parents having children but everytime it still seems so magical~~ I am sure you will be an excellent mother!! ahhh I am just so happy for you haha (x

Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:51 am
Did I seriously not post in here?
*scratches his head*

The Unorthodox Threesome's Quest
Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:46 pm
@Squiggle: Yeah, it's alot better now. Recurring scabies? Ouch.. That would suck.

That would be difficult, hopefully it all works out for them. It's good that they are happy. lol Everyone in my family is baby crazy, he's been getting spoiled~

Thank you~ It really is very special, to hold that baby for the first time.. <3 I smile just thinking about it! XD

@Sharingan: *Waves* Hello~
Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:58 am
It sucked a lot. It was because I live at college, and a lot of my friends had scabies too. It is hard to get them all out, so they just kept coming back... every time i get really itchy i start freaking out thinking i have scabies again. >.<

I think it will work out for them. (:

Awww I am even smiling thinking about it !!

Hey Sharingan. (:

How is everyone doing?

Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:32 am
If you wash your clothing and bedding in hot water they shouldn't come back. And if you really worry 'bout it there's a few easy ways to keep them gone:
1: Try adding a few drops of tea tree oil to some body wash and use it every so often.
2: Two cups borax and one cup hydrogen peroxide in a hot bath twice a day
3: 1/4 cup of bleach in bath water should work too.

That's good~ Smile

Lol It's hard not too when you think about a little bundle of joy! XD
Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:47 pm
I am horrible.
There's a pretty full explanation of what's going on with me in the SDDH, but basically my mom flat out told me nobody here likes me, and nobody wants me here.

Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:05 pm
*Runs over to SDDH*
~~~~5 Mins Later~~~~
*Runs back and glomps Sharingan* I'm sorry you had to go through that! Hopefully your new friend works out~
Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:19 pm
Thanks for the be-gone scabies recipe, Da-kuTenshi. I havent had them for over a year, but I am always paranoid that they will return.

I hope you don't mind, I read it too Sharingan. >.< That sounds honestly awful, and you deserve a lot of hugs~ I hope that everything works out for you with your new friend. (:

Personally, I have never fallen in love although I have had quite a few very serious and long (ranging b/w 9 months - a bit over a year) relationships. I think I am broken, since plenty of people have fallen in love with me, and I simply cant return their feelings so strongly. So, I have broken too many hearts... it hurts just to see it, so I can't imagine how it must feel. I am not happy about it, but I am not a huge fan of relationships and my feelings constantly change, and I am polyamorous which makes relationships difficult when most people are monogamous. I get very strong feelings for people, but it doesnt feel like love to me. I think I would know...

Sorry, I always ramble when I start talking. But that sounds super exciting, if it were me I would jump right in without regard to my feelings of the future, but thats because I dont really get hurt. xP I accept all things as temporary, because nothing is truely permanant.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:09 pm
@Squiggle: Not a problem, anything to do with skin issues I tend to know since they tend to work with eczema too~
The tea tree oil can be used more often then the other two. If you use the borax or bleach bath make sure to use lotion after cause it can dry the skin out a bit. And you can add tea tree oil to the lotion as well, it'll keep bugs away as a more natural bug repellent.. XD

Lol Love can be permanent if you find your mate~ My great grandparents were always together and never argued, as close as close could be.
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:36 am
*sips tea*
cookies anyone?
Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:45 pm
Tenshi: *hugs* It's okay, I'm used to it by now.

Of course I don't mind if you read it, Squiggy. I can't exactly keep you from reading it, I posted it publicly instead of through a pm.
I do deserve lots of hugs. I know so many more people have gone through so much more than me, but I do deserve a hug.

I don't know if I've truly fallen in love. I tend to fall into feelings(which is the problem with KG, I don't want to have feelings for him!). I loved Mik, but he was a long time ago. I'm broken but it's because I'm so fragmented anyway. I think I was born with a chink in my armor. I'm a highly sensitive person and I tend to soak up everything like a sponge, and I see/feel auras so I soak those up too.
I also don't think love just happens. You may fall into feelings, but love takes being with a person awhile to finally figure out if you love someone.

The only reason I have any sort of trepidation is he won't give me any real kind of commitment. And if I talk to guys, he gets irked but I'm supposed to not care if he talks to guys. so yeah.

*steals at least half of Riley's cookies*

Oh, and I posted more about my life over in the SDDH to go along with what's been happening, so yeah. If you're that obsessed with me

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:04 pm
*looks at plate* I'll take that as a yes :3

I don't think love just happens either. I need time to really get to know someone before it's love.
Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:14 pm
I'll take some cookies if they are vegan. :3

Da-kuTenshi, I did not know that about tea tree oil being a repellent. -crinkles nose- I don't much like lotion though. I never use it, I think it feels awful on my skin. (x I have fairly soft skin naturally, i think it is actually because I dont really use products, idk.

I too think you need to spend a lot of time with someone before you love them. I think there must be a strong bond, a strong connection. I am a very emotional person, but I wouldnt call myself sensitive for some reason... I get miserable often, but it is almost never due to specifically someone else.

You should be able to talk to anyone you want...... I dont understand monogamous relationships and jealousy. (x

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 280, 281, 282, 283  Next
Page 281 of 283