The Rainbow Room-100,000zg to the first poster on pg.300!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 279, 280, 281, 282, 283  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19]
Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:58 am
Who knows but it's a good thing that so many people like me got stuck with the tricky Lake giving them the scroll. That wasn't the right one and leftover from an old quest. Now it's gone so that is the good thing. Yes So now I found the right ones. XD
Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:06 pm
*Nods* I was a bit surprised to see one there but found it after I had all of the scrolls. XD
Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:01 pm
That one and number four were the tricky ones for me. Number Four just because I'm a dodo head sometimes. Razz The lake threw me off but once I found out the lake didn't count then I read your hint and found it. Very Happy
Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:11 pm
Lol It took me forever to find it too but I'm glad the hint helped. XD Everyone has moments like that. I have more then my fair share sometimes.. Laughing
Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:25 pm
Yup! So how are you today?
Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:38 pm
lol I'm alright, fighting a cold or flu still. Been over a week since I first caught it. XP The same cold my hubby had for over a month, what's worse is it doesn't take him long to get over something. What takes him two days takes me over two weeks so I have no idea how long it'll take me to get over it. XD
How 'bout you?
Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:21 pm
Been feeling a bit sick myself tbh. Stomach acting up and been dizzy alot lately the past few days. Found out my grandmother has the flu which isn't good since she is 89 now and has a compromised health. She is in a nursing home right now so we will see how that goes. Yes
Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:16 pm
hello c:
how is everyone??
Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:50 pm
Jamr516: Sounds like what the flu that I have. I'm really hoping to get over it soon and now I have to deal with a rash on my side.. >.< I hate eczema..

That's not good.. Hope she feels better soon.

bumble: Hey. I'm doing okay. How 'bout you?
Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:33 am
Luckily her flu broke so that is good! Very Happy
Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:35 pm
Very! Smile

Well, finally found out what's wrong with me after going to the Doctors today. Looks like I have shingles.. Ick..
Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:38 pm
Hey everyone.. I haven't been here in a year or two but once upon a time I frequented the rainbow room. xP

I am sorry to hear you have shingles Da-kuTenshi. That sounds awful! D:

Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:11 pm
Hi Squiggle~ Smile I think I remember then.
Yeah, it really is. It itches, burns, and hurts horridly.. XP But it's fairly common for new mothers to get, really wish I knew that there was a chance for me to get it so I could have prepared.
Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:06 pm
It was quite awhile ago.. I hope to stay longer, this time~

That is so unfortunate. ): How long does it usually last? But youre a new mother?! That is incredible!! Congratulations (: My roommate and very good friend is currently three months into her pregnancy~

Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:32 pm
That'd be great, Zan's been a bit quiet as of late. I've been gettin' some of my family to join when I can. XD

Had to look it up: Shingles typically lasts anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks. That's usually how long it takes for the blisters to erupt, scab over, and completely heal. In some cases, Shingles can cause complications like postherpetic neuralgia (PHN), which is long-term nerve pain that can last for months, even years after the rash heals. XD The doctor just explained how you get it but hadn't told me how long it lasts. I had to take five pills a day for a week to help it heal faster. Only way you can even tell is pain starts on one side of the torso then few days later blisters show up.. Very painful.

Thank you! Smile I had a really cute baby boy in November. XD She'll have a lot to look forward too. I've been so happy and proud.. I've been a little over protective though. Laughing It's been so much fun.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 279, 280, 281, 282, 283  Next
Page 280 of 283