The-Pumkin-King and Dorothy84 1x1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:43 am
Emily finally arrives at her friend's house. She's late, but everyone suspected her to get lost getting there. She doesn't tell anyone about Firion, since it seemed like he didn't want anyone to know he's a demon from the year 900.
Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:10 am
Firion waits till it gets really dark and people are sleeping before practicing with fire in the park.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:35 am
Emily walks out of her friend's house. They stayed up pretty late doing things, and now Emily has to walk home in the dark. This time, she remembers how she got here, so it'll be easier. She walks past a park. While walking, she sees fire and wonders if it's Firion.
Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:29 am
Firion not paying attention to anything around him doesnt notice Emily leave the house or walking by creates a giant snake with the fire and notices someone coming closer and stops playing with the fire and makes the fire go out. Firion then says " whose there? "

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:53 am
"It's me," Emily replies. She knew she shouldn't of sneaked on Firion, but she wanted to see what he was doing with the fire.
Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:32 am
Firion sees that its Emily and relaxes. " its really late to be walking alone do is it ok if i walk with you? " makes his hand go on fire again to see Emily.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:37 am
Emily doesn't mind going alone, but she also doesn't mind company. "If you want to, sure," she says to Firion.
Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:41 am
Firion smiles and replies " i will walk with you but you will have to show the way. "

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:50 am
"Ok," Emily says before she starts to lead Firion to her house.
Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:54 am
Firion walks behind Emily keeping the area around them lit up with his hand on fire. " This world is unique its definitly different from my time. " Firion replies.

Last edited by The-Pumkin-King on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:55 am
Emily looks at Firion. "Well, a lot has happened since the year 900," she says.
Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:57 am
Firion smiles and replies. " I know thats why its unique and confusing at the same time. "

Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:00 am
Emily wonders how long it will take for Firion to adjust to her time.
Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:04 am
after walking for a little while Firion notices some people ahead of them and makes the fire on his hand go out. He turns his head towards Emily and replies. " how much further is your house from here? "

Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:06 am
"Just a couple of minutes. We're almost at my street," Emily says.
Page 3 of 11