The-Pumkin-King and Dorothy84 1x1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:29 pm
Firion replies " yes I am " Firion looks around to see if anyone is looking before igniting his hand on fire. " I am 100 years old but in this time I'm older than that. "

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:59 am
"Whoa," Emily says as she takes a step back. She's scared, but since he doesn't look like he's trying to hurt her, she decides not to go yet.
Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am
Firions stops the fire around his arm and sighs as she steps back. " if you want to run go ahead that's what everyone else does. " Firion replies.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:28 am
"Sorry. It was just suprising," Emily says. She has never been in this kind of situation, so Emily doesn't know what to do to make this situation better.
Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:00 am
Firion replies " it's ok I never meant to surprise you and do you have somewhere to be? "

Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:38 am
"Yeah, but I don't know how to get there," Emile replies. She had completely forgotten about going to see her friends.
Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:08 pm
" do you want help finding were you need to go? " Firions replies as he leans against a tree.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:47 pm
"Yes," Emily answers. She's a little embaressed, since she lived in this city for a long time and yet she still doesn't know her way around.
Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:10 pm
Firion replies " what does the house look like? " as he gets ready to climb the tree.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:55 pm
"It's a beige house with a black roof. It's surrounded by a few trees, and it's near a small park," Emily replies.
Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:26 pm
Firion climbs the tree and looks aroun at the world new to him and sees the house on the otherside of the park were little kids were playing and jumps out of the tree done onto the ground. Firion turns to the girl and points across the park at the houseand replies " it's over there. " Firion starts to walk off to explore the new world around him.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:40 pm
"Thank you," Emily says. "My name is Emily. What's yours?" she asks before he got too far away.
Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:52 pm
Firion turns to Emily and replies " my name is Firion and its nice to meet you. "

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:48 am
"It's nice to meet you too Firion. Bye," Emily says before heading in the direction of her friend's house.
Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:41 am
Firion looks back and waits for Emily to the house before turning around and climbing the tree again and looking across at the world around.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11