The-Pumkin-King and Dorothy84 1x1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:29 pm
"Sure," Emily says. She starts to walk away from there.
Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:25 pm
Firion smiles and walks with Emily " demons from this era seem to be impatient with other demons. "

Vlad walks away angrier than before because of another demon being in his town and not fight him.

Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:50 pm
"By the way, what era were you from?" Emily asked. She was a little curious about it.
Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:55 pm
Firion thinks about it for a minute " I'm from an era before man rose to power over a thousand years ago we demons called it the rising era but you humans named the era something else. "

Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:38 pm
"It sounds like the Middle Ages," Emily said. She didn't think Firion was that old, so she was surprised.
Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:41 am
Firion smiles " I see that it surprises you that I'm from that era how old do you think I am not taking into account that I'm from that era? "

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:32 am
"I don't know. You don't look that old. You look like your at least 17," Emily said.
Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:13 am
Firion smiles " I am 100 years old but an adolescent at heart "

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:04 pm
"Wow," Emily says. She didn't know what else to say/
Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:09 pm
Firion looks at Emily " I'm sorry that is surprising "

Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:19 pm
"Don't be. It's just that humans don't usually even live for that long, and even then they look old," Emily says, trying not to make Firion feel bad.
Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:35 pm
Firion smiles " I know humans don't live long but demons live longer but none live over 200 years because in my era demons are hunted because humans fear us. "

Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:42 am
"Well, you have a good chance of passing that now, as long as no one knows about demons," Emily says.
Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:39 am
" yeah If no one knows and if I don't find a way back to my time but to me living a long time is more like a curse watching people come and go " replies Firion

Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:33 am
"That is true," Emily says. She thought about how horrible it would be if she couldn't die until long after her friends did. "You you have any ideas about how to get back home?"
Page 9 of 11