The nonsense of a transfer
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:36 pm
As already discussed in messages this will be the story of a transfer student moving to a new country and going to a new school. Of course this is all OC's. It's the anything goes life of your average high school students.

1: No God-modding
2: Keep everything PG-13
3: New characters can be made if we want, and any characters can be changed.
4: The story may be changed at any time if we both want it.
5: Rules may be added, changed, or deleted at any time if we both want it to be changed.
6: Use the skeleton below.

The skeleton is basic and as follows:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio:

I will post my character afterwards.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:02 am
Name: (family name first, since he’s japanese) Fukui (meaning fortunate), Akio (Glorious hero or glorious man)
Grade: 11
Appearance: http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/kittymay3/pampam.jpg
Bio: Fukui Akio is a local, and one of the most popular boys in the entire shcool. Hansom, smart and kind, it’s hard for most girls in the building to spot a flaw in him. There are, however, very few people he allows to become close to him, keeping his friends manageable and intimate. His good friends are aware of his true nature, somewhat rash and overprotective at times while always being courteous to the ladies who, upon valentines day, shower him in homemade chocolates despite his disinterest in romance for reasons of which he prefers not to discuss. Some say he’s overly romantic, others claim he has some perfect woman at another far away school. Otherwise, Akio is a fine musician, has a love of video games despite not being as proficient a player as his friends and lives alone in his apartment.

Name: Inoue (Above the well) Keiko (Happy child, spring child, lucky child... it has a few different meanings)
Grade: Whatever grade Kai is in lol
Appearance: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers/2270000/2270337_1324649381377.77res_400_300.jpg
Bio: Keiko is a bubbly, friendly optimist and an avid fan of Yaoi. She's liked by her classmates but not as well known or as popular as her good friend Fukui Akio. She's excitable and tends to over exaggerate things. Her acedemic class marks are average, but she excels in physical education, being strong and having the energy to push her further. She loves to meet new people and is usually one of the first to greet a new student in her class.

Last edited by liz795 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:49 pm
Name: Kai Rushing
Grade: 11
Appearance:
Bio: Kai was just getting used to her junior year in high school but then her father got a job transfer to Japan. Kai is known to her friends as very loyal when she made friends but at first she was shy and barely talked to anyone. Kai is somewhat of a sporty girl, she loves to play soccer and volleyball but aside from her sporty side she also plays the violin.

Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:53 pm
Keiko walked cheerfully down the street, heading towards her usual meeting spot with Akio. She hummed as she walked, her light hair shining in the morning sun. I hope Akio didn't sleep in today. We were almost late yesterday because of his late night gaming session. She thought to herself, rolling her eyes. Honestly, he can be a pain sometimes. Oh well, I suppose I should let it go since he helped me pass that exam yesterday. That was a close call! If it weren't for his tutoring I would have failed for sure!! She yawned and stretched. Not to mention I had a bit of a late night myself, barely finishing that assignment in time. She smiled, feeling a bit more humbled and remembering just how tired she was this morning.
Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:43 pm
Kai was looking down at the map that her father had drawn out for her. It was confusing as his hand writing. After only being in town for a couple of days Kai was already enrolled into a new school. Why are the roads here so confusing. I don't even understand this map. Kai let out a sigh as she rounded a corner in what seemed the right direction, before she could look who was in front of her she collided into the back of a girl.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you there."

Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:42 pm
Keiko felt something bump into her from behind and in her tired, drowsy state, fell forwards and stumbled, trying to regain her balance as she clumsily lunged forward and eventually fell to the ground. She was completely still and silent for a moment until she heard the voice of a girl who sounded to be about her age. At this, she sprang from the ground and turned, bowing slightly and waving it off, despite a few scratches. "Daijou-" she stopped herself short after looking at the girl's face and school uniform identical to hers. A foreigner? She must be a new transfer... Completely forgetting about the collision she started an entirely new train of thought. Racking her brain in reply to the American, she attempted to speak whatever English she could muster. It wasn't her best subject, but she wouldn't let that stop her from being friendly. "Ehhh.. Hello!" She said with a very heavy accent. "I am a Keiko. Okay?" She was silently panicking.
Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:02 pm
"I'm sorry Keiko.... daijōbudesu ka?"

Trying to think of the little Japanese that her father had taught her Kai tried to ask Keiko if she was alright. Then she noticed the school uniform Keiko had on her, it was the same as she had on.

"By chance, do you go to Ryukawa Gakuen?"

Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:53 pm
Keiko was sweating. She knew what the girl was asking but was nervous about responding. With a calm expression, she cheerfully replied "Yes! My name is Inoue Keiko. Nice to meet you!"

Akio was running. He could see Keiko standing somewhat down the road speaking to someone. Sweet! He thought. Looks like she's distracted. She won't even notice that I'm running later than usual again!
Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:04 pm
Kai was getting impatient, Keiko kept telling her her name and not giving a definite answer. She was about to leave and resume her search of the school with her make-shift map.

"Well then Keiko Inoue, I'll see you around then."

Kai started to pass by Keiko when she saw a boy running towards them.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:02 am
"Ah, Mate!" Keiko started panicking on the outside now as she turned and reached out behind her after Kai. This is when she noticed Kai's attention being turned on Akio, the handsome young man trotting down the stree and waving at his friend.

"Ohio Keiko!!" Akio greeting cheerfully.

"AKIO!! TASKETE!!" She switched back to fast, panicked Japanese, making it hard for Kai to understand. "Akio you have to help me out here! I don't know how to ask for someone's name in English!"

Akio looked at Kai and smiled, speaking clear English, though he did have an obvious accent. "Good morning. I apologize for my friend. She's not very good at speaking English. My name is Akio Fukui. I am a very good friend of Keiko's." He grinned as though showing off, almost lapping up recognition from Keiko in the form of steaming red-faced jealousy. "What's your name?"

Keiko shook off her harsh look and turned her attention to Kai, hopefully.
Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:47 pm
"I'm Kai Rushing. Can you tell me where Ryukawa Gakuen is?"

Answered Akio and smiled politely. She knew the girl Keiko was trying her best at English but Kai was taken aback when Akio spoke to her with ease.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:18 am
"It's Kai, Keiko." Akio said, putting her worries to rest. "She need's directions to our school."

Keiko excitedly switched to English again. "Woohoo! Okay, Kai-chan! Follow me!" Then in Japanese, checking her watch, "Alright, let's see what time it- OH CRAP!!" She panicked again. "WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!" She smiled at Kai. "Kai-chan, I hope you can run." She held up her watch and pointed down the street, grabbing Kai's wrist and pulling just a touch. "Let's go!"

Akio sighed and looked at Kai. "I hope you've got a lot of stamina."
Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:31 am
Kai had a worry look on her face and let out a sigh.

"Of course I've got stamina. Lead the way."

Kai let out a huff at Akio as she grab her arm and flexed her muscle. She nodded to Keiko to lead the way to the school.

Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:50 pm
Akio looked surprised at first at Kai’s apparent strength, then smiled and followed after the two, keeping up with the girls at a steady pace, though it was apparent that he was quickly running out of steam.

Once the three of them finally reached the courtyard before the front entrance of the school, Keiko finally slowed down and stopped, completely unfazed after running for ten minutes, and very pleased with what she saw there. “We did it! Still ten minutes before we have to be in our seats.” She beamed.

Akio haunched over with his hands on his knees and breathed heavily, trying to regain his breath. “Hey, Keiko. Was it really necessary to run all the way here?’ He wheezed.

“Of course!” She replied, matter of factly. “It’s always nice to have some extra time before class. It’s not my fault you’re so out of shape.” She waved him off. “Besides…” She switched back to some english she’d heard from a favourite TV show of hers. “NO PAIN, NO GAIN! Right, Kai-chan?"
Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:59 am
Kai breathed in to regain her composure, then smiled at Keiko.

"That's right."

Kai gave Keiko a thumbs up and then looked at Akio, "Doesn't look like you get enough exercise. You look about ready to drop, hehe."

Kai smiled in a joking matter.

"Well I better find the office and find out what class I'm going to be in. Thanks for showing me the way to the school."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3