The nonsense of a transfer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:40 pm
Kai nodded her head. "Yeah maybe all that energy she has makes her a good athlete." Kai let out a soft giggle as she made her way to the gym with Akio.

She saw Keiko amongst the students playing basketball. "So, how long have you known Keiko? Has she always been this active and lively?"

Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:22 am
"Keiko and I grew up together." Akio took a seat on a bench and watched. "Yes, she has always been like that. Our families were close, you see, and when we were small she always looked out for me. I was a bit of a runt, and she always had my back, regardless of whether or not I asked for her help. She and I were bullied a lot, you see" He arched an eyebrow. "The strange thing is that no matter how bad our situation became, Keiko's spirits were never down. She would always straighten up, give me a smile and help me back up." He smiled at Kai. "You might say that Keiko is somewhat infamous for that trait."

Keiko tagged out and noticed her friends sitting and watching the game. "Yo! Kai! Akio!" She jogged over. "Whatcha' talkin' about?"
Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:32 pm
Kai looked up seeing Keiko come over and join Akio and her. "Just chatting about how lively you are when you play sports."

A smile came across Kai's face. She couldn't really relate about having a friend that's been there since childhood. She would constantly move around from town to town due to her father's work.

Having started a new life in Japan, Kai felt that things might just change for her. She then considered Keiko and Akio as friends.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3