The nonsense of a transfer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:32 pm
Akio frowned. “Aw, c’mon guys.” He lifted himself off of his knees. “It’s not my fault I’m not interested in sports.” He smiled at Kai again, pointing to the front door. “No problem. Head just inside the front entrance for the main off-“

“I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING!!” Keiko interrupted energetically. “You need to get to the front office and sort out what class you’re in, Kai-chan!” She started jogging lightly towards the front door and beckoned for Kai to follow. “This way!!”

Akio sighed again. “Maybe I’ll join you. Keiko can get a bit… excited. You might need some help with translation."
Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:54 pm
Kai let out a light giggle at Keiko's sudden jolt of enthusiasm.

"Arigato Keiko-chan."

Kai then turned her attention back to Akio, "That would be a big help, and is she always like this?"

Kai moved her head in Keiko's direction as she walked towards the main hallway.

Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:11 am
"Always." Akio smiled. "We better hurry if we wanna make it in time." He started to pick up his pace again, following after them. "I would hate to make you late for your first day here. By the way, Kai, what brought you to this town?"

Keiko ignored them, cheerfully jogging with clear excitement on her face.
Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:40 am
"Well my dad got a job transfer so now here I am."

Kai shrugged her shoulders as she tried to keep up with Akio's fast pace.

"Well I better head to the office. Thank you again. I'll see you around."

Kai turned and headed in the direction she was told to go to the office to get her class assignment.

Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:17 am
Akio seemed surprised for a moment, then smiled and nodded. "No problem." He slowed and caught Keiko's shoulder, speaking in Japanese again. "Keiko-chan, I think Kai wants to do this on her own. We better get to class. We can see her later."

Keiko looked confused but was quick to smile and wave at her new friend. "See you later Kai! Good luck!" She gestured for Akio to follow, moving into a jog again. "Let's go, Akio! We can still make it!!"

Akio sighed, practically exhausted. "Why do we have to run again? I was so looking forward to just walking for once...!" He whined.

"Shut up! It's not my fault you're so unfit!"

The two of them bickered like this on their way to class and eventually made it, just in time. They took their seats and prepared for class to begin.
Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:40 am
"Ah yes Ms. Kai Rushing, we have been waiting for your arrival. This is your class assignment and schedule. Mr. Kozaki is the homeroom teacher."

A man nearby lifted his head from his papers and smiled. "So this is our new transfer student. Nice to meet you I am Sensei Kozaki. If you follow me I will introduce you to your new classmates."

Kai nodded and bowed her thanks to the first man that greated her. She then followed Sensei Kozaki out of the main office and down the hall to the classroom.

"Wait here for a moment while I address the class then I will introduce you."

"Alright then Sensei." Kai did as she was told and waited.

"Settle down everyone today I have an announcement to make. We are beinging joined by a transfer student. Please come in."

Kai opened the door and stood in front of the class. Her eyes wandered around the classroom looking at the faces of her new classmates thats when she spotted a few familiar faces.

"Hello my name is Kai Rushing. Nice to meet you all."

Kai bowed her head in greating.

"Now that Kai has introduced herself, why don't you take the empty seat in the back next to the window. Also who will want to show her around the school today?

Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:50 am
Akio and Keiko looked surprised to see Kai walk into the class room.

Keiko, in particular, almost jumped out of her seat. Of course, when the teacher asked for volunteers to guide Kai around the school, she did so. "I will!" She beamed excitedly, raising an arm.

Everyone in the room sighed, typical Keiko. She's not even very good at English... But this worry went out the window when Akio stood up.

"I will also help." He said, smiling, gently.

Everyone, including the teacher, breathed a sigh of relief, putting Keiko in a state of confusion. "I-is my English really that bad...?"

Akio smiled sheepishly, trying to brush it off. "Well, a talking dog WOULD be a miracle..." He fell to the ground when Kaiko's textbook met his face. But he took it and sat down. "I guess I deserved that."

Their bicker prompted laughter from most in the room, and Keiko sat down in a huff.
Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:50 am
Kai laughed with the class and took her seat in the back. She smiled to Akio who sat next to her.

"Is it always this lively between you two?"

Kai leaned her head on her head as she still couldn't help but giggle.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:18 am
Akio rubbed his nose in pain. "Unfortunately, it seems that way."

"Class!" The teacher called for their attention to begin, and everyone quietly sat at attention.

Everyone that is, except for Keiko, who struggled to stay awake.

Akio found himself secretly glancing at Kai when she wasn't looking.
Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:08 pm
Kai smiled and faced the front, watching the teacher give the morning announcements to the class before getting started with 1st Period.

Kai felt like someone was looking her way so she let her gaze wander the room when she glanced slightly at Akio. She averted her eyes quickly when she noticed that it was he who was glancing her way. Kai felt her face flush slightly before taking a silent breath to calm herself down and try to pay attention to the teacher.

Why is he glancing at me? Do I have something in my hair or on my face that looks weird?

Kai rubbed her cheek and comb through her hair quickly but not in big gestures so that she wouldn't be noticed. But she found nothing out of the ordinary.

Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:05 am
Akio soon realized that his glances did not go unnoticed and stopped, somewhat ashamed of himself. He smiled, but he felt bad, noticing her fixing her hair and face like he had been staring at a protruding flaw when what he was seeing was a lack thereof. He hadn't really noticed it before, but she was very pretty. Slow down... He thought to himself. You'll only distract her now. He sighed, smiled and sat back in his chair. I don't even really know her yet. I wonder what she's like under the surface...? He shook it off for now and focused back on the teacher.

Keiko noticed an awkward exchange between her old best friend and who she considered to be her new best friend (despite not knowing the first thing about her) but shrugged it off, not being one to think too deeply about those things.
Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:19 am
The teacher finished up his lecture and the day flew by quite quickly. It was finally lunch and Kai ate her lunch out in the courtyard near the gym. She could hear the sound of other students playing a game of basketball.

"Hmm... I wonder if I should join a club..." Kai contempleted the few clubs she had in mind. "Well....I can think about that later. First lets finish this delicious pulled pork."

A smile crossed Kai's face as she put the last bit of pork into her mouth. She then looked around wondering where Keiko and Akio. The two she met this morning were supposed to be showing her around the school, but she hadn't seen them since lunch started.

Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:00 am
Akio finally spotted Kai and came towards her. "Kai!" He waved. "Hey! How have you found things here so far today?" He smiled brightly. "I hope that none of the Japanese in the lectures has thrown you off."

Keiko was finally feeling awake, playing basketball with her friends.
Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:18 am
Kai looked up and saw Akio coming towards her. She quickly swallowed her food.

"Hey Akio. I've been managing, but a few things still escape my understanding. I may have started to learn Japanese a few years ago but I still don't understand some words." Kai responded in half-broken Japanese and a mix of English.

She then looked back at the gym. "It seems very lively in there."

Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:54 am
"Ah, I see." Akio continued to speak in clear, plain English. "I'm sorry to hear that. I can help clarify, if you would like." He smiled. His attention was also pulled towards the court. "Yeah, looks like Keiko is having fun. She's a very good athlete. Would you like to go watch her up close? We still have time before lunch period ends."
Page 2 of 3