The Non-Event Event!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Zantarni Discussion [Nov.'19]
Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:20 pm
And thats why you love me =D

-looks at big Para of nonsense-

-reads first line-

I no grammar nazi! @:

You just trying to get snowflakes *points*

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:27 pm
Lipsa wrote:

You just trying to get snowflakes *points*

THATS NOT TRUE!!!!

...ok. Half true... XD

I have my snowflake set now, though. Any flakes from now on are just for some extras. Maybe NEEM can have a set of those white wings.... Now I've got to see if I can afford what I want from the smuggler. @.@

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:34 pm
Full true eBil Yes

Congrats! Stick with me and you can have triple sets @.@ Wink

I registered. :3

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:54 pm
Hehehehe. Well if you happen to be around new years eve then we could totally help each other with that. I'm spending that night alone at home cuse dad has a gig and even though I want to see him play so bad and its at one of the best places to eat in all of sangamon county I dont think I could quite deal with the amount of people that come out to that gig. @.@ So I am hanging out here and on Wow.

I think we'll probably go ahead and have a mini non-event for new years but it'll be pretty short and sweet. Maybe the 30th-1st or 2nd? What do you guys think? And NO!!!! This has nothing to do with the turnips. You still have to wait to figure that one out. :3

Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:12 pm
Well, This lasts till new years eve :3 I am not going to be on. I am going to a party *hopefully*

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 1ST??? Prtty please? *my puppy dog eyes* (yes, I remember the convo XD)

Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:24 pm
So end it the first and not the second? I thought give it till the 2nd so the peeps with hangovers can recover. XD

And poo. One less person to talk to. Howell. I'm sure there will be a few people around to keep me company around here that night. If not, more things will be dead in wow. Very Happy

Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:30 pm
Umm, oh then its okay to extend it to 2. I thought you were going to KEEP it on 2nd and My school opens that day :/ I am kind of intidimated.. I gots ideas though :/

Your not gonna post about it in the forum???
I am going to go ahead and open up a help thread for snowflakes.. might as well. :/

Okay <3 \

-looks back-

The bed looks pretty inviting. so.. see ya! X3

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:41 pm
Nono! Its gona be a couple of days so dont worry! Very Happy

Ima update the front page right now about the new years thing. Yes

Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:31 am
Okay, okay <3

You are real fun to talk to. X3

Somebody should include us in their planning
Evil or Very Mad

Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:22 pm
Sorry! I just randomly decided to put up the New Years event. I thought the other girls had been thinking of planing something for it but hadn't heard anything more then maybe's so I was like "I'm gonna be home. Lets just put it up".

But the other one, with the turnips, NO! Ish my event and I'ma not let you guys in on it. >( cuse its supose to be a surprise for you guys too!!!!

Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:30 pm
Yeah, we had talked a little about trying to set stuff up, but I kinda got poofy on account of the holidays so I wasn't much help...

But yay, I'm glad something is going to happen...
:3
Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:53 pm
Oh.. Okay <3 Its tommorow, riight? -dances-

Hmph. Its rather neat, though X3

Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:01 pm
Ish ok Shugga. <3 I've punked out on more stuff for the NEEs then you guys have. ^w^

Nope. Its day after tomorrow Lipsa. But....maybe I should do it tomarrow? Since New Years Eve day people are probably gona be runnin around getting ready for that night right?

Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:03 pm
You said 30th to second!

-DO IT, DO IT-

Come on everybody, with me.

Do it. Do it. Do it <3

Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:40 am
All right all right! It starts tomorrow!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9