The Non-Event Event!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Zantarni Discussion [Nov.'19]
Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:12 pm
Oh ehm gee!!!!

Well lookie thar! We have been recognized! Hope that means we get some more traffic!

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:13 pm
Hah XD. You know, I'd love to help with your next event, if you need any help then. I meant to ask after the first one, but I forgot Embarassed.
Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:24 pm
Hehe. Thats ok m'lady. I'll PM you the link to our staff forum. ^w^

...I need to remember to get over there and update some stuff today too. >.>

Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:56 pm
i usually does. i have had two threads put into quests. i does help h posting.

if you need any help with non-events, feel free to pm me.

P.M. Please, If You See Any Wolves...
Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:22 pm
Well our second non-event has come to a close and it went wonderfully!

The first post has been updated with a history of the non-events and the totally awesome recognition we received from the main Halloween event. I hope that got some people to at least notice the thread and maybe get even more people to participate in the next event.

Speaking of! Our next event may not be scheduled until late November or early December but that dosn't mean you guys can just ignore this thread. I have something devious planned that even our other staffers dont know about....:3
Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:56 pm
Hay everyone! Staff should hop over to the staff forum for an Important Announcement.
Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:03 pm
Thanks I will.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:46 am
I've lost my link to the staff forum Embarassed. I think it's on a different computer.
Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:48 am
I'll send it to ya... :3
Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:35 am
Sorry I couldn't post earlier Embarassed but may I help in the planning?

I have a couple of ideas too :3

How about a Treasure hunt? Its not exactly like a scavenger hunt. One starting clue will be given to the participants at a time. The place to which the clue points at will have the treasure as well as another clue hidden. It can be in posts, small banners, etc. Only that would have to be in unusual places. Groups of 2 each? It'd be like a Zantarni race.

We could also have a small art-off. There would be a certain avatar that all participants have to draw and then voting starts. ^^

Fake weddings are all the rage now. ^^ We could have a fake graduation party too Razz

Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:27 pm
Hay guys. I thought I should pop back in here and give you all an update from my end of things.

A few weeks ago I almost went back into the hospital (those who dont remember i was there last march) and its still up in the air if I'll end up there or not. My "doctor" (who turned out to be a nurse practitioner and NOT qualified to make the choices she was without talking to the main doc)got me on this medication called Effexor that ended up making me....well....lets just say I could have died and leave it at that.

When we finally got in and talk to the actual doctor we were told that not only was I on too high of a dose but I shouldn't have been on it at all. Its one of those meds that if you dont actually have what it treats, it will make you have the illness (in this case anxiety attacks) and I didn't have any of the symptoms of anxiety at the time. So the doctor took me off the medication cold turkey so I could get it out of my system as fast as possible. This medication is highly addictive so even though consciously I was feeling worse my body had already started to rely on it just to function.

So for the last few weeks I've been detoxing and going threw some major withdraws. I will actually say I understand why drug addicts, alcoholics, and smokers go right back to there addictions when trying to quit because this is probably the worse I've felt in my entire life. The only thing really keeping me on this course and not relapsing like a normal addict is the fact that what I was addicted to made me feel pretty bad too.

SOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

To get to the point:

I must take a step back from the non-events. It may be permanent, it may not. I dont know. But since I can not predict when I will have a "bad" day I just can not be relied on for much of anything.

But it would hurt so much for this idea to die. I really want to see the non-events thriving and moving forward. I want to see an event up after the Yoricks Day event. Please guys. We started this to bring some more excitement to this forum that we all love so much. I know its cheesy but I really have made some wonderful friends here and the site means a lot to me and I KNOW it means a lot to the rest of you.

You girls are all talented yourselves and I know you guys wont have any problems working together. Lets have ourselves some wonderful events and I hope this thing I'm having to deal with will be temporary and I can re-join you all as a main planner as soon as possible.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:35 pm
We won't let this idea die Infinity... I have actually been thinking about it, trying to come up with a new idea...
Everyone who is still with this, we should try to come up with something for after the event ends, then the people who normally poof after the event is over will maybe stick around if we give them something to keep them entertained...

And I hope that you are feeling better soon, I know how hard coming off of medications can be... Yes

Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:09 am
I am so sorry to hear about that Infinity. What events have been happening this year! Christmas is coming up and I just pray that your holidays will be cheery. As for the events, I will be happy to help once again. I am on my break which means lots more time to get the non-events going again.

Shugga: Shoot me a message so that we can get the ball rolling. Smile
Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:21 pm
Hay guys! I have something special that I want to do based on a tradition I just found out about! But I need one thing!!!!!!

Turnips!!!!!!!!

I need any and all turnip items (except turnip glendors) you can get me by January 7th!

Basket of Silver Turnips
Silver Turnip Necklace
Silver Turnip Staff
Boo Turnip
Evil Grin Turnip
Razz Turnip
Scared Turnip

I mostly want turnip necklaces and the hand held turnips but the basket and staffs will be gratefully accepted.

And no! I will not tell any of ya what I'm planing because its something special for everyone but especially the wonderful girls responsible for helping out with the non events (and caring so much about my predicament <3)

So please if you know ANYONE who has a surplus of these items there willing to part with (I'm really looking for donations with this since its not an official non-event just something I want to put together for the non-event community and the site overall). AND SEND THEM TO LENOBIA Since this isn't an official non-event I'm not getting NEEM involved.

I gotta run now cuse people are starting to show up for this evenings festivities but I'll be back late tonight or midday tomorrow.

[edit] Ok. So I actually looked up the price of silver turnip items. ....ya.....lets just go with the purple hand held turnips. ^^;
Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:00 am
Crap sorry didnt mean to do that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Zantarni Discussion [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9