The Non-Event Event!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Zantarni Discussion [Nov.'19]
Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:18 am
Yes and no. Most of the above is taken care of but I was just diagnosed with the ear infections yesterday so I'm still dealing with that.

But its getting better so its all good. :3

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:05 am
I'm glad things are getting better :3
I can relate with the ear infection. The last one I had, my ear canal swelled up so much that the drops couldn't even get inside. I had to have this cotton thing in my ear and swallowing was so very very painful. I really hope it gets better for you soon!
Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:58 am
Well it was ALMOST that bad. We had gone to prompt care last monday and the doc said I had a calcium particle that was moving around in the inner ear and thats what caused the issues. He gave me some nausia pills and something for the dizzyness and some exercises that I was suppose to do to make the particle move but I never could cuse even though the pills helped, I was still sick to my stomach if I moved too fast.

But friday I got real sick at work (had to have a female manager pic me up off the floor of the bathroom @.@ ) and mom and I went back to prompt care and a nurse practitioner said I had a lot of ear wax (apparently I'm like my dad and I produce a LOT more then normal people >w> ) but that my ear was really red and puffy. They flushed my ear so she could see better and she said "yup. you have a pretty bad infection". Both mom and I thought why couldn't they tell us that monday?!

But I've been on some heavy antibiotics (HORSE PILLS I SAY! D; ) and some ear drop antibiotics and I'm feeling a lot better. I'm still "bla" cuse I'm technically over medicated but once I'm done with the antibiotics I should be back to normal. Very Happy

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo I hear SOMEONE around here is hearing bells around here...... I think I have an idea for a new event (putting other ideas on the back burner but who cares! this is special!). :3

(and yes. I AM late to the party but I dont go to the main hall, like, ever! So I just saw it while looking for eggs)

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:07 pm
-shudders- that reminds me of my ear infection adventures. I am glad to hear that you should be better once you finish the antibiotics. That was the best feeling ever, when they started making the pain go away :3

And yes XD the I believe the date is going to be October 13th of this year. I need to call them to make sure they received our deposit. It's okay - I didn't exactly title it 'I'm getting married' :3 But I am thinking of making a thread where I can track things as they move forward. I haven't decided yet ^^
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Zantarni Discussion [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9