The Non-Event Event!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Zantarni Discussion [Nov.'19]
Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:50 am
Bring it on!

Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:38 pm
O_O But today is the 30th-- oh wait. Time zones.
Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:14 pm
LOL!

Gimme a few and I'll get things started. Have a few things that didn't get set up yesterday cuse the boyfriend was home and, well, cant pass up any chance I have when their usually half a world away. ^^;

Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:17 pm
Well Dang! Someone's been active over here! I blame Karrah. Very Happy
Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:28 pm
Infi-makes the suggestive "ooooh" Sound-
X3
NEEM-
Blame me, blame me! Twisted Evil

Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:54 pm
Dang this girl has better stuff then I do!!! My word! @.@

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:18 pm
I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've been having Infinity Sad

Just take it slow and hopefully things will look up <3

I was just wondering though, since you guys are already starting another non-event, what about the avatar contest from the last Zombie one? No voting took place because you were waiting for someone...but is it just going to be canceled now?
Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:24 pm
Amurita wrote:
I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've been having Infinity Sad

Just take it slow and hopefully things will look up <3

I was just wondering though, since you guys are already starting another non-event, what about the avatar contest from the last Zombie one? No voting took place because you were waiting for someone...but is it just going to be canceled now?

I did just notice that when I made the new contests. I'm going to discuss it with my two main girls and get back to you guys.

I mean, if the contest had had an entry fee then I'd say YES we would have the voting and entry fee's would be returned but it didn't and I just dont know if its just too late now. Specially since the entries are now gone. We'd have to ask everyone to find there entries so they could be posted.

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:29 pm
Yeah, I was thinking it was not a big deal since there was no entry fee. I was more curious since it's been hanging there so long without any official word about what happened.

Sounds like it'd be difficult to get all the entrants to repost their entries, so I'm personally fine with whatever you all decide :3
Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:36 pm
Ya. Things happened in my life (*shishs and luffles joo for the loves and well wishes by the way*) so I was sort of AWOL and its possible the others were waiting on me as well or had things happen to them too.

I dont want to be seen as the leader of this rag tag team, just a member. I'm just a staffer and other staffers (basically those with access to NEEM) should feel free to do what they feel is best at any time. The only thing that must be clear is funds spent from the NEEM account should be spent on previously decided items posted on the planing forum.

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:53 pm
Yeah, I sort of figured when I saw your post Yes -huggles back-

Anyways though, good luck with your new years non-event everyone! Your all really helping to spark activity on Zan <3
Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:30 pm
Just wanted to hop in and say that no, I havn't stolen turnips from people. I had planned to reveal what that was all about about a week ago but my father had spent about a week and a half suffering from a kidney stone that was about 11mm (for those who dont know, for a kidney stone, THATS BIG) and then after that I had a relapse of some of the issues that sent me to the hospital last march (actually it was during but I tried not to let anyone notice till after cuse dad needed mom more then I did).

Sooooooo......ya....... It'll be revealed when I've recovered from this crap. Dead

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:51 pm
aww *hugs* I'm sorry to hear that and I hope that things settle down quickly and that you get well soon.
Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:43 pm
Welp. I'm sure everyone is sure I've abandoned ya'll. :3

I promise. I havn't. It just seems like one thing after another. At the moment, I have both and inner and outer ear infection in the same ear. X.x And before that we had another overdose incident. Not as major as the one in november/december but it basically kept me sleeping for 20 hours a day. Then there's my prego coz who I promised to make a stuffed animal for. The car accident (not major! but still a pain in the butt). And finally my bosses are just UG!

So um....... I have to completely re-do what I had planned for the turnips (so if you still have any or know anyone who wants to get rid of them I still want them :3) but I will be doing something with them.

I'm so happy to see that the non-events didn't laps because of me. It just shows how dedicated all of you are to the idea and I'm so happy to see that!

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:42 pm
Wow, sounds like you've been through a lot! I hope things are better?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Zantarni Discussion [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9