The Life ( with the-pumpkin-king)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:44 pm
A human girl who is really special and extroginary goes in the woods one day , finds a werewolf in a human form, she fallls in love, then a couple days later she goes back to the woods again but a group of vampires ( 2 people ) kidnaps her and takes her to one place but then they feedd off of her but when she gets axcidently turned she doesnt know what she is.She gets drugged to make her fall in love with one leader of the vampires. The were wolf tries to save her but when he finds her she doesnt remember him. The drugmade her forget all about every one else but the vampires. Later she finds out what they are doing with her drinks and she still thinks its cute and then still does love the vampire not the werewolf but from the drug she couldnt remember anything but the vampires.finds out and so he sends his guard to get her and bring her to him so she can be his slave.

Skeleton

Name:
bio:
picture:
Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:59 pm
Name: Bella thorne
what: human
bio: She is like every other human but she has rare blood. When she lived with her parents. They would beat her so on her upper thighs , arms, are bruises but are slowly going away. She loves the idea of vampires and werewolves. She knows that they are true not myths and think it is awesome. Though she wants to become a vampire.She has a pet right next to her the whole time. A cat. the cat is her demon which means the cat can speak.
picture:

Name: Shadow ( in cat forum) Sasha thorne ( in human form)
what: Cat/ human
bio: She is bellas demon cat, is an ex to the vamp prince's servent.
Picture:
Human form:
Cat form:

Last edited by Kandy_Tiger on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:00 am
Name: lance
what:werewolf
bio: caring to everyone, protects those who dont fear him but keeps what he is to himself, dislikes vampires, raised himself his parents were killed by vampires, hunted by many for being a werewolf, Brother of the prince
picture:
human form
http://img3.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/bc4582b0077ff4ad20cbe9cab92438a41289532771_full.png
werewolf form
http://fsa.zedge.net/content/3/3/5/3/1-1537270-3353-t.jpg

Name: prince aron
what: vampire
bio: born a vampire is well respected by humans who know of his existence watched humans play when he was little, trained to fight with a sword, brother of lance
picture: http://michyeoga.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/animepaper-netpicture-standard-anime-vampire-knight-vampire-knight-picture-175288-melody18-preview-f2569155.jpg?w=702

Name: Vince
what: vampire
bio: born a servant of the vampire prince, always obeys the prince and likes to surprise the prince and often spars with the prince
picture: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YXqbm74sJjo/TSXWsrPbXjI/AAAAAAAAAGc/BQLfVFGI1Aw/s1600/AnimeVampireBoyBlond.jpg

Last edited by The-Pumkin-King on Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:47 am
Setting: In the woods where wolf boy and human girl meet.

Bella made sure her sleeves were how she wanted it. She headed out of her place as her cat shadow meowed wanting to come. She felt shadow circling her legs. she said " fine but ill have to hold you, got it?" she sighed and then hugged the cat and then lifted it. Its head touched her chin. She walked out side of her house. She lived in the forest which she was happy about. She whispered to the cat " i know some things live out here that we both know about" she smiled petting the cat and then locked the door, then shutting it she then walked for a while and then seen the beautiful sight.. Her favorite spot of the forest. She smiled she then said " ugh.. we were gonna have a picnic werent we.." the cat nodds it could speak but it didnt want to. Though it was her demon of course. she sighed and then ran to the house grabbing the black blanket. then went and grabbed the picnic basket. She sighed and then locked the door shutting it . Her cat now slipping in her dress.. She giggled and then when she got to her spot She put the blanket down. catching the cat then she put the cat on the blanket. She smiled. Putting the basket on her blanket.
Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:06 am
Lance walking in the forest thinking to himself smells food and goes toward the smell being careful not to make a sound. He sees the picnic and a cat staring at him as if knowing he was there. he makes sure he is in human form before approaching the girl and her cat. "mind if i join you miss."

Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:12 am
shadow was staring at the person who walked up behind her owner she just stared narrowing her eyes making sure he was nice... Bella sighed and then seen her cat she heard a soft voice she smiled and looked at where the voice came from seeeing a guy she smiled and then giggled she said " i dont mind." she smiled she pet her cat shadow... She smiled and said " shadow be nice..." she smiled she had to worn shadow so she doesnt pounce on him and be playful since he is a stranger... She sighed and then made room for the cute guy she then put a plate out then put somefood on the plate now she smiled and then brought out the cat dish and put out tuna and smiled. She got her a plate still smiling she hoped to find the one... She then put her favorite tuna sandwich and thats what the boy had to. she opened the small basket and said " theres some chips in here and uhm do you like orange juice" as she brought out some cups one for her , shadow and the boy. And bringing out some orange juice jug.
Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:25 am
sits down. " i would love a glass and i see that cat isnt a normal cat because... never-mind its a special cat isnt it?" grabs the sandwich and starts eating it and stops. " if you dont mind me asking what is a young woman like you doing out here in a place like this?" looks at the cat curiously.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:32 am
Smiles and then poured him some orange juice and poured the rest. The cat just sat there staring at him.... she then went towards him sniffing him she knew what he was... By the smell . What he was had a different smell than most humans... she looked at him and wiggles her tail.. Bella sighed and then smiled and said " she is a special cat..." shadow then just looked at her owner . Then her trying to tell her something through mind to mind.. Bella sighed and shook her head and pat her cats head. She smiled. She took a bite of her food. then heard a question.. Once she finished the bite she giggled and said " i live in the woods." she smiled Looking at him. he was really cute. She took another bite.Shadow seen him staring she sat and stared at him .
Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:42 am
finishes the sandwich and watches the cat smell him. " thanks for the juice. " grabs the cup and drinks half of it in one gulp. " that's interesting i haven't seen you around these woods. " thinks to himself let alone smell you.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:47 am
Bella sighed and then said " well i just moved in the woods" she smiled and then giggled though she was rich she didnt want to look rich she wanted to show him her house to show him and then said " after we're done want to see the house?" she smiled and then see her cat meowing. She sighed and said " finish your food first..." she then looked at the guy and smiled, She finished her food. But the started to drink her orange juice.
Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:59 am
" sure but be careful while your here. " finishes the juice. " if you dont mind me asking why did you move out here? " hears a branch snap close by and smells a rabbit in the bushes and smirks for thinking it was something else. " may i ask your name miss? "

Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:07 am
Bella held her drink and said " well, Uhm i moved out here because i hated that people were always invading my privacy but here its peaceful and quiet.." she smiled looking at her cat and giggling she pat her head again to make her get out of the staring thing she was doing. She then heard a question she siad " bella and the cute cat is shadow" she smiled and siped her drink which finished the drink.
Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:19 am
" thats a wonderful name and my name is lance. " stands up. " do you want me to walk you home bella? " looks at bella and smiles at her.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:27 am
Bella smiles and then giggled she then said " sure" she smiled she put the pinic basket to the side then she rolled the blanket as shadow jumped onto lance. She meowed purring ... Bella was done rolling it . She put it onto her side then the other hand she grabbed the basket. She started to walk and then made sure her keys were in her hand. She then made sure he was by her side.
Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:35 am
starts walking with bella. remembers seeing a cat like shadow years ago " how old is this cat? " looks ahead and see the house ahead of them and remembers the people who built the place.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12