The Life ( with the-pumpkin-king)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:57 am
Sasha giggled , kissing him back, more deeply. She smiled.

Bella sighed.. she heard noises. what the heck. she lazily got out side and seen lance's brother in front of a bunch of people surrounding her house she said " what. what do you want??" she wondered.
Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:59 pm
the crowd points at Lance and the crowd yells "him."

Lance sighs. " they want me because i am hunted by many for what i am. " Lance starts to cry and keeps looking at the crowd away from Bella.

Vince after a while of sleeping with sasha sees bella walk by and gets up and looks out the window.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:50 am
Bella got in front of him and then lookedat him " go inside. please.. please go inside the house.. " She glaredat the crowd one of them was his own brother she frowned " what a selfish brother!!" she glared at his brother..

After a while sashawas asleep and vince got off. she got up and said ' what is it??" she wondered. she went next to him staring out the window.
Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:15 pm
Lance looks at Bella. " i would but i will not leave you with brother he figured out how to get out. " finds a stick and picks it up ready for a fight.

Vince looks at sasha. " ...a mob. "

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:43 pm
Bella said " no...lance.. please go inside i can protect myself i have magic.." She looked at him smiling she kissed him but when he founda stick.She sighed...

sasha said " oh.. this cant be good"
Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:05 am
Lance smiles at bella " im sorry but i will not be mocked by him if i do and i will not let anyone hurt you "

Vince said " no it isnt Lances brother is out there. "

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:29 am
sasha sighed she said " oh yeah i forgot to tell you i made a littletrade whileyou were gone.. he is wanting me.. i. have to go " she wiped a tear.. she then went out there. " are you looking for me " she glared at lance's brotherand turned into a cat and walkedand hoped into lance's brother's lap..

Bella said " i dont care.. if it means protecting you then i dont care if i get hurt..."
Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:22 pm
Lance looks at bella saying " I won't let u get hurt magic won't effect my brother very much "

Vince looks at sasha " what do u mean u made a deal? "

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12