The Life ( with the-pumpkin-king)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:47 am
Bella sighed and then said " uhm... i am not sure but i would say about 50- 60 years old..." she sighed and cat never could live that long unless it was a demon like it was. She closed her eyes and then opened them she seen the guy and smiled. She seen her black house and said "well here it is.. do you want to come in?" The cat figured who it was... her old owner she purred putting her face against his face...
Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:59 am
" i would love to go inside the house once again." pets the cat. " was there stuff in the house when you moved in? " sets the shadow down on the ground and looks at a tree were a homemade swing once was

Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:07 am
Bella smiled and said " yeah so i didnt have to buy the stuff" she walked foward as she then got the key for the house and opened the door then let him in and the cat rushed in . She put the stuff in where it was then closed the door. she hasnt invited a guy to her house in along time. Well since she had a party.
Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:30 am
lance enters looks at everything and sees the old picture of him and shadow on the swing days before being turned into a werewolf. " it hasnt changed much " turns to bella and smiles. " its a beautiful house and was built over 90 years ago. " thinks to himself i like bella a lot.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:39 am
Bella smiled and then seen him staring at a picture... Then went to him and then looked at the picture then held her cat and comparing it the cat spoke, " thats me. and him" bella said " oh..." she smiled hugging her cat and then looking at him heh... lance is cute.. She smiled and then thought wait... that was taken lots of years ago... she spoke " are you a werewolf?"
Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:44 am
looks at bella " im surprised someone figured it out without me telling them and this house i helped build when i was ten years old." starts to walk toward the door " i must leave.. im sorry i will return tommarrow"

Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:52 am
Bella sighed and then put her cat down and said " wiat.. before you go" she went to him and then lead him out and then shut the door before the cat went out she then hugged him and then said " yes please return and when ever you want.." she smiled.
Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:58 am
hugs her back " i wanted to say this earlier but i was scared i love you bella. " turns to the trees and starts walking and changes form once he goes behind the tree and keeps on walking deciding if he should just stay the night with her."

Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:00 am
Bella looked at him and then said ' oh lance its like love at first sight..' she sighed and then seen him run and turn she sighed and sat on the stairs... she put her elbows on her kneees and then her palms under her chin thinking and watching him she wanted him to stay..
Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:58 pm
turns around and runs back to the house stopping in front of bella and changes back to human form " do you want me to stay with you for a while? " opens the door letting the cat out and sits by bella.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:15 pm
Bella giggled seeing him she then said " uhm yeah" she seen that the cat was let out and started to sit on his head... she smiled , purring.. She sighed and said " so.. what do you want to do..." she giggled touching him on the shoulder " tag!" she said and then ran off giggling and hid real quick.. She forgot she had powers but just remebered.. she giggled..
Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:20 pm
gets up an waits a little while before looking for Bella and yells " you know this wouldnt be a fair game. ' smiles and smells the air finding bellas scent and purposely walks in a different direction.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:29 pm
Bella giggled and orbed right behind him enough to say " i know because i have powers and you have powers" then orbed to behind the house giggling quietly.. she smiled...

Shadow had a grip on his head so she wouldnt fall she said " yea" she giggled....
Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:37 pm
Turns around and jumps onto the roof of the house holding the cat in his arms and jumps off the other side right behind bella " how is it you have powers like that? " tags bellas shoulder " and your it now. "

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:43 pm
Bella was looking around.. she hten heard him right in her ear she turned around and then said " im a witch..." she smiled and then said " okay go hide then" adter she felt him touch her she then kissed him and then smiled. She let go of him closing her eyes counting to 60. " 1...2....3...." all the way to 60. Shadow giggled and then stayed on his head...
Page 2 of 12