The Hypoallergenic Vanilla-Scented Freebie Art Shop
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Freebie Shops [Nov.'19]
Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:22 am
It's actually pretty funny, especially his reaction to it. Razz So how's this thread doing?
Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:09 pm

XD it sounds like it.

I'm doing pretty well today. Figure I'll try to get some posting in today, and some in for yesterday that I missed out on because it was quiet. :3

I played a bunch of sims 3 yesterday.

(4/39 for today)

Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:58 pm
Sims3, that's a game I really need to get out.

CrystalCharee: I just had a thought but I'm a bit afraid to ask it because of the first post. There's this site I was on that died, it's no longer even up and the former owners and admins have completely washed their hands of it.

Well, there's some beautiful items that I want to share for the doll maker as inspiration. If the site is gone and the coding for it has been released to the former members, doesn't that mean the items are no longer copyrighted or whatever? If it'd be okay I can certainly share them.
Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:27 am

Do you have sims 3?

(27/39 for today)

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:33 am
Heh, yes, I certainly do. You gave me your name for Sims but I lost it before I could friend you there.
Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:33 am

^^ Very cool Smile Well, My sims username is NepinRith :3

(38/39 for today)

Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:57 am
There! I did it right away this time.
Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:22 am

Wee! accepted your friend request. :3

(45/39 for today)

Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:29 am
Helllo all~ Hope everyone is doing well. (:

CrystalCharee, I am wondering if you have a male base? It looks like all of your sample kitties are girls, so I thought I would ask. It is fine either way, they are seriously beautiful!!

Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:02 am
Hi everyone! Sorry I've been away so long. Crazy busy considering I'm done with school and am currently unemployed...but anyway, there've been some questions poses since I've been away.

(Gaelic Bubble) -- I don't have any problem with taking inspiration from other artists, but I definitely would not feel comfortable copying someone else's work. Even if a site is shut down, the intellectual property still belongs either to the original artist or two whomever the artist sold/gave the rights to, so, yeah. Very Happy Mostly, I just wanted ideas for what to add to the dollmaker. I never would have thought to put a pet human (or even a pet kitty) on the shoulder, but those are my two favorite items so far...

Squiggle -- Great question. I'm sexist on this one. I don't have male kitties on offer, but I do "Flash Pixels" from time to time, which would mean that I'm online one day and offer free art to anyone else who is also online, and since Sir Scarz is always online, he gets stuff from me a lot, so I do art for guys, but not the kitties. Sorry. Smile Anyway, I'm glad you like them.

Siggeh by Manda of HeartsEnchanted.com
LillieRose

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:06 am
*wiggles in*

I just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I love Tisi's and Blaze's kitties. They are gorgeous! Luffles

Would it be terrible of me to ask you to make me another kitty? XD

I'm sorry to hear that you're unemployed right now, but you know what that means? More Zan time! XD

*squishuggles Crystal*

Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:37 pm
Don't be sorry! Women are gorgeous~ I am going to have to think about what I shall request from you now, but at some point I will definitely want a kitty. (:

I'm sorry that you are unemployed, and I am sure you can find something soon! I finish school in two years and I will be moving to California and I am quite terrified about not finding a job before my savings run out...

Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:55 am
*luffles on Lilly* You're welcome to request another one, but you know how long it takes me to get to them. Very Happy

Yeah, it seems like I'm busier now than when I had a job. I quit, though, so no one has to feel sorry for me. I'm taking a little vacation. Really stupid move in this economy, but it was my job or my sanity, so I went with the latter.

Squiggle -- I saw your profile. If you'd like an androgynous kitty, I can see what I can do...go ahead and put your request in. Very Happy I hope you don't mind sticking around, though. I think it took me two years to do Blaze's kitty, and she's the queen...

I had a similar plan except I was going to move to Colorado because I live in California and it's so expensive here. But then my grandmother had a couple of strokes, so I decided to stick around. Anyway, it's almost midnight and I'm sweating. Don't forget that California is a desert...ugh...

Siggeh by Manda of HeartsEnchanted.com
LillieRose

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:49 pm
I don't mind waiting, dear, your art is so worth the wait! XD

Besides, it would be awesome to have Leilani, my OC, made into a kitty. I know you'll add your personal stamp to her clothing and overall looks. :3

I'd like a kitty please!
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Should be brown with black ends like a Siamese cat.
Hair Style: Errrr... short and frizzy.
Fur Color (please provide sample or palette): Cream with darker points, like a Siamese cat.

Blouse Color: The armour is black and studded, the shirt underneath should be either green or brown.
Blouse Style: [img]http://maskworld.scene7.com/is/image/maskworld/104393-barbarin-lederruestung-schwarz-female-barbarian-leather-armour-black?$fullsize$[/img]
Jewelry: Never thought about jewelry for her. I'll let your imagination do the work on this one.
Other Details: Uhm... I posted reference pics, but you can ask me if something is unclear. She's kind of a rogue and adventurer. It would be nice if you could add a bow or a dagger, but if it requires too much work, you better leave it out. :3

Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:36 pm
Of course I wouldn't mind waiting! I will be trying my hardest to stay on this site as long as I can. Honestly, I thought about it often in this past year that I have not been here. I am just ridiculously busy with school because I am a chemistry major, I do organic chemistry research, I am a tour guide, I take more classes than most people, and I am involved in theatre. Not to mention how much I love my RL friends and want to hang out with them as often as possible!!

I will definitely think about my request a little more because I don't have any characters on hand that I could describe. Hopefully I will get that done today, but thank you for trying to accommodate~ I might just think about a more masculine girl kitty, but still be somewhat feminine... which is kind of the same direction as androgyny so yeah. xD

I have a lot of friends that live in California and while they agree that many parts of CA are expensive, they said it is just as easy to find less expensive places to live. I love the heat and the sun! I live in Virginia and the weather is honestly gross. It is too cold for me in the winter, and it starts getting cold in the middle of September, and to me it stays cold well into the spring. I think that I get cold much more easily than most people so that may be the problem, but still... When it is hot here, it is ALWAYS hot and HUMID. It sucks. I will go outside in the heat because I love the sun but it almost feels suffocating. At least the heat there is mostly a dry heat!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Freebie Shops [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 21 of 22