The Hypoallergenic Vanilla-Scented Freebie Art Shop
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Freebie Shops [Nov.'19]
Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:21 pm
Thank you, Celestrya and keres. I really loved how that one came out, but I'm working on Tisi's right now, and it's ridiculously beautiful already.

Keres, you're so funny. I saw your request for an OC in another thread. I can see why it's taking you so long to fill out my form. Very Happy

Siggeh by Manda of HeartsEnchanted.com
Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:45 pm

Your very welcome CrystalCharee, they are very beautiful :3

*Giggles and blushes a bit* yeah I tend to get a little carried away at times, I'm a bit forgetful as well. I have finished my request though. Heart took me two days to do it. XD

Oh yes! And you may not be a knight, but you are still just as important! You my friend, I want you to tell me what you want drawn for you. Very Happy

I also got to find the other Pixel-est of Zantarni as well to ask them what they would like.

I'd like a kitty please!
Eye Color:Light purple
Hair Color:rainbow
Hair Style: long curly mowhawk flopped to the side
Fur Color (please provide sample or palette): Black and white. I went looking for a nice sample and this kitty stuck right out at me. I would love it if mine could mimic the markings of this one. Please ad thank you. Heart
http://cdn.cutestpaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/l-Love-the-Heart-on-this-cats-fur.-Beautiful..png
Blouse Color: Light blue
Blouse Style: Oh this is quite a convenient catch being in the colors I actually would like it. XD
this style blouse please and thank you Heart
http://sareedreams.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/polysilkwithsequinedstripesbluechiffonruffles.jpg
Jewelry: This is probably going to sound a little silly, but can I have hear wearing a necklace that is a mouse? Instead of describing it for you. Xd I went and sketched out what i was seeing in my head. XD http://fav.me/d6flzdb
Other Details: I would love to Have the Fake Angel Wings dawn on her, though I would like them to be in the same black and white color scheme as the fur. Heart

(44/41 posts for today)

Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:15 am
Aww...thank you, keres. You could do my current avi. I love her a lot.

I love your request -- I think it'll be a lot of fun to do. You're the first person to ask me for markings, so that should be interesting. The only thing I can't do is the Fake Angel Wings, because I want to do only original items, since I'm making these kitties into a dollmaker.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:23 am

Okie dokie can do. :3 might take me a bit to finish it but I will get it done. :3

Thank you :3 I'm glad you really like my request. :3
Also that is very understandable. :3

*searches around for a decent ref idea*
Would I be able to have the wings something similar to how these are set up? with black and white marks?

(46/39 posts for today)

Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:04 am
Hello! I'd like to get an OC done but I wanted to ask before filling out the form if it's okay since the one I want has a small facial tattoo, an eyepatch, and a scar over the other eye. (She's a sky pirate)
Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:29 am

Hey, welcome to the thread. :3

(56/39 posts for today)

Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:34 am
Hi! I've been stalking it for a few days and drooling over the kitties until I realized.... It's a freebie shop. Razz I'm not good at saving up stuff to buy art but I'm good at tipping if I can afford it. (or do people not do that for freebies here? They did on the last site I was on)
Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:48 am

XD They are really pretty aren't they. :3

Yep yep, a lot of people tip nicely when they can. Smile

That reminded me, it's not much, but I just sent you a small tip for the freebie that you did for me. <3

(58/39 posts for today)

Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:52 am
They are. For the past week I've been going, "Man I couldn't afford those." Then I super face palmed when I realized I didn't have to afford them. I was pretty stoked too.

Why thank you! That's so nice of you. Smile
Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:57 am
keres -- I like that reference a lot better. It's not that the style of the angel wings is so unique, it's just the idea of purposely copying something that's on-site that I don't want to do. But I'll definitely make you white angel wings with black markings.

Gaelic -- welcome. Very Happy Yes, they're free. The conditions are that I get to reuse whatever items I make in my own upcoming dollmaker and that you don't request copyrighted items or OCs that are so unique that you wouldn't feel comfortable sharing the items.

I love the idea of a sky pirate, and a scar should be fun to figure out how to pixel. I've been pixelling for over ten years, but I've never done a scar before. Your other requests sound reasonable. After keres' request, anything sounds reasonable...lol.

Tipping is nice, but not necessary. I don't usually remember to tip. Embarassed

Anyway, I finished Tisiel:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:14 am

Gaelic - XD That's what I originally thought and went through at first as well. XD Then I too remembered where I was. But forgot to fill one out. Laughing

CrystalCharee - Yes I can totally understand that. I didn't ever properly word myself before had. XD I had meant to put similar. But I got away from myself, Was all excited and such. :3

Thank you very much. Heart

Wow, I really enjoy Tisi's Kittie. Heart It is so pretty.

(61/39 posts for today)

Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:27 am
Eeeee! Thank you! That makes me so excited. She's one of my favorites! It's her coat. I envy her coat so much!

I'd like a kitty please!
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Hair Style: Windblown and flowy
Fur Color (please provide sample or palette): Color is fifth from the top. Not exactly sure what color to call it.
Blouse Color: black (crop top) Turquoise and midnight blue lining (coat)
Blouse Style: tight crop top under a big loose coat
Jewelry: gold gauntlets and rings (see ref?)
Other Details:Here's a very rough refrence picture of her along with the colors since I forgot to hide the color layer I was working with. Her face tattoo extends down to her neck to just above the shoulder. They look just like they are in the drawing. Hollow curved rectangles missing their top side. And her eyepatch isn't black. It's the same color as her boots. Her gun is missing in this drawing but it's a large, silver revolver. The tattoo at her side is actually a back tattoo that the tail runs into her side. It's a dragon.

I'm glad it's not just me Keres!
Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:35 am

Hehe right. XD

ooo, I really like how you did the outline in colors that way, I do that on occasion too.

I occasionally do that with my art. :3
(62/39 posts for today)

Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:41 am
Thanks very much. Haha, you can see clear as day that it's not finished but it's finished enough for the intended purpose in here. Razz I love this one because in the story she's from in this drawing she's yelling "where's my gun?!" and flings an arm out and accidentally throat punches her first mate, Jacobbs.
Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Your very welcome. :3 That sounds realy cool.

(2/39 posts for today)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 20 of 22