The Heroine, The Alchemist, and The Sentinel
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Wordsmith's Nook [Nov.'19]
Dusty

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:46 am
0ne: Finch

"But mommy! I won't do it again!" The young girl sobbed. But it was too late. Her parents were gone. They had ridden away on horse back, the three year old couldn't hope to catch up. She didn't know what she had done. The deer in their yard had been hurt, so she fixed it. What was wrong with that? Her mom had told her she had used magic, but she didn't know what that was. And, if she didn't know about it, how could she have used it? It just didn't make sense.

Her lip quivered as she started to cry again. It just wasn't fair. She closed her eyes. "I wish Kaya was here... I need her."

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:35 pm
What you have so far is definitely intriguing.

Siggeh by Manda of HeartsEnchanted.com
Dusty

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:53 pm
Thanks!
I'll keep working on it. I just haven't felt like writing much, other than what my classes require me to.
Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:55 pm
I understand. I sort of get that way too, during the semester, but fortunately I'm taking a Creative Writing class this coming semsester.

Dusty

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:11 pm
That's awesome. Smile
I had to take basic freshman writing. :/
Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:53 pm
Is that English 101? I loved English 101. I learned how to write essays, which was the absolute most intimidating thought in my head when I went back to school (at 28, I'm 34 now). Now I'm awesome at essays, but I want to be a fiction writer. This is actually the third time I'm taking the Creative Writing class.

Dusty

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:00 pm
Pretty much. I love my teacher, I've aways found writing essays tedious, so I like the assignments similar to the one that I posted earlier. XD I like writing letters, poems, and short stories more than anything really.