The Heroes' Tavern [Swap Roleplay Stories!]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19]
Chrysothemis

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:17 pm

In the interests of helping to revive the Heroes' Realm as a whole, I figured a thread to talk about roleplay may help, even just a little bit! This is a place to chill out and share stories of whatever adventures and weird happenstances that you've been dying the gush about!

Rules:

* Follow Zantarni's ToS
    * Stay on topic, please!
    * [To be updated as needed]

------------------------------------------------------

And with that, I suppose the thread is open! Is there anything else I should add?

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:35 am
I haven't really been reminiscing about any old RP stories lately. I've been working on my books, and trying to summon enough energy to research submitting the first one for publication.

But as far as RP adventures, there is one that comes to mind, that I wish the group had been able to finish. Something about magical creatures breaking the rule of keeping out of sight from human eyes. They were forced to live together in one house for a year as punishment for allowing a human to see them. And the human that saw them was responsible for bringing them basic things, food, etc. It was an interesting concept.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1