-= The Fox's Quest =-
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:38 pm
I sent you a small donation to help out with your quests, I hope it helps!

^ A Charity
Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:14 pm
Thanks a lot, but I already got way more Zg than I know what to do with...I don't know where I got it all from but, as of posting this, I now have 236,886.26 Zg on me! Dead

I should REALLY start browsing the shops and the exchange and get this lot spent. Sigh

Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Wow, that is a decent amount. XD

I know that a thread owner will gather 5 gold coin from any other person posting in their thread. Which is why i hang in the questing areas. Or try to at least. Yes helps wit their quest, and it helps keep the thread alive.

(3/26 posts for the day).

Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:24 am
A thread owner gets 5 gold for every other person that posts?!? owo Wow...that's pretty generous of Zantarni.
Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:23 pm
Just sent you a little gifty... :3
Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:29 pm

heck yeah they do. :d It was a bit lower before I guess. I know Blaze talked about in one of her announcements somewhere. XD I was curious one day so I posted in one of my threads with my mule and checked my coin after. XD and it was up by 5 gold. :3

(3/? posts for the day).

Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:30 pm
Really? Holy Crap. I'm going to have to post in every one else's thread more often...
But, that would flood the economy with more gold. Sad

Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Xarxes I think she did it around the same time as when the nerfed the mining/fishing. So it wont flood the economy terribly much. We can only mine/fish every 8 hours now instead of every 4 hours.

(4/? posts for the day).

Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:50 pm
Yeah, it was a nice update but it doesn't really earn enough to cause any sort of damage to the economy here... I rarely notice the gold earned from posting actually...
Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:08 am

Yeah same here. I only really notice it when Is end l'll my coin over the night before to my mule. *nods* But I usually post before I remember how much is there. lol

(21/26 posts for the day).

Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:56 pm
I wouldn't have thought there was an economy to worry about with pixel coins...especially considering how many you can easily get per post. Going by how "wealthy" I am, I'd say this place is already flooded with coinage. XD
Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:38 am

XD lol yeah you would think that, but it is mostly hung up at the point of the very expensive items. Which is why the cut happened. to hopefully help to get the people who sell for a higher amount to drop there rates to a more reasonable level. Yes Though there are people on here worth a small fortune for sure. XD

(67/26 posts for the day).

Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:15 am
The Blue Fox wrote:
I wouldn't have thought there was an economy to worry about with pixel coins...especially considering how many you can easily get per post. Going by how "wealthy" I am, I'd say this place is already flooded with coinage. XD

The coinage flood hasn't hit me lately... XD
Well, I have a fair amount of gold now, its been quite awhile since I have been a millionaire here though...

Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:34 am

I have only ever been a millionaire by selling gems. and it has left just as quickly as I have had it because I was super saving up to pay for items.

I'm still saving up for my other moon mask from Mouy. I have made some payments so far. Very Happy

(14/25 posts for the day).

Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:10 pm
*sings* Money, money, money...it's so funny...in a rich man's world...*stop singing as he is hit in the face by a coconut custard pie with whipped cream*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 24 of 26