The Floating City
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19]
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:13 am
Quote:
Along your travels, you begin to feel weary and your head grows heavy. You can't remember the last time you stopped for rest; but you're in the midst of thick forest, and it's far too late and far too dark to set up camp.

Like a salvation bell, the faint sounds of music and laughter are carried to you on the wind. You follow it to its source, and come upon a cluster of buildings aglow with lanterns hanging by strings so fine they appear to be suspended midair. You're not entirely sure that you aren't dreaming, but are drawn towards the lights. A young man with golden eyes and cinnamon-coloured hair appears before you, smiling warmly.
"There you are," he says, as if he's been expecting you. "Come and sit by the fire. I'll get you a cold ale. Or perhaps you'd like a goblet of spiced wine?"

You follow the cheerful young man, and the scent of roasting meats, towards a jubilant bonfire surrounded by dancing creatures of all shapes and sizes. You immediately feel refreshed and at ease, as if this has been your destination all along...

Welcome to The Floating City - a safe haven for all. Make yourself comfortable, grab some roast bristleboar and a cup of spiced wine; chat, play games, share pictures--whatever helps you unwind during your journey.
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:00 pm
*settles in with a nice mug of tea* Greetings everyone ~ Hope this fine day treats you well! I'm hard at work trying to coerce some code into submission. c':

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:04 pm
*sips on her coffee*
Hello Very Happy
Hope you got your code working. I've been trying to keep myself motivated in general. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:16 pm
Praedyth, I'm afraid the first time I looked at this I thought it was an rp. Embarassed XD

Sooo...since it's a pub, hi! *waves* Very Happy I hope you're still here. *pokes the bushes*