The Eidyllic Grove - An Official Festival Hangout [Ended]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Celestrya

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:20 pm
*wanders by hearing music and laughter*

Greetings everyone!

Oooo those kitty treats are too cute! The punch looks very refreshing. :3

I only have the two wisps left to collect with purple starflowers. All the event items are so lovely, I have to get them all! Laughing
Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:43 pm
Having finished her meal, Josse helps herself to a punch while waving to the newcomers.

"This is simply delicious, Lady Nema! Thank you for bringing them in."

"I am already finished with the Orange Starflower items. I am also making good process with the Purple Starflowers - I already have more than half of what I need!"

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:45 pm
Animejosse wrote:

"I am already finished with the Orange Starflower items. I am also making good process with the Purple Starflowers - I already have more than half of what I need!"

I should be counting but I'm not XD
The number I need still is probably scary *runs off to check end date*

CLICK DA PETS
Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:06 pm
"Do not worry too much, Yoari! There are always generous people willing to give their extras."
Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:09 am
Celeste turned around and did a double take. "Yoari! Where is your head?" She exclaims.

She looks back to Fae. "No, we havn't met yet. I just like being friendly."

As she moves around again her eyes catch ahold of the kitten treats. "Oh my! Everyone is quite correct in saying those are adorable! I would feel guilty about eating one...."

My Shoppe
My Story
Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:03 am
Fae glances back at Yoari and her eyes widen in shock. In all her years of travel a headless traveler is a new experience for her.

Her first reaction is fear, and her hand clenches around her glass as she goes through the first words of a defensive spell in her mind. Then she realizes that everyone else seems to be handling the situation just fine and that there are no monsters to be feared here. Shimmers from the disrupted magic spell float around her for a moment, then are gone.

"Kitten ... treats?" Fae looks and, lo, and behold, there they are! She wonders if she is hungry enough to eat one of the cute things, and then opts for food that doesn't stare at her while she devours it.
Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:30 am
Yuni quietly returned to her perch hidden amongst the branches of the tree, the sprites making room for their friend as she fluttered into the hidden sanctuary, sinking down into the darkness, so what vision was left to her was not taken by the lights of the gathering below.

She spoke softly, her voice small amidst the festivities. "I must ask the forgiveness of those who have spoken to me, I'm sorry for not answering you. I had to leave for a while and did not wish to bother anyone with my leaving..."

She pulls out one of her instruments, fingers touching the familiar, well-worn holes of the ancient aulos, before nodding blindly to the sprites and beginning to play softly with them, her own version of an apology...and perhaps more music for the enjoyment of everyone else, giving Maurice a rest?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6pAGaBHS_0

Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:37 pm
Josse jumps at the sight of the, to her, suddenly headless Yoari.

"I will never get used to that," she says shaking her head.

Trying to ignore her uneasiness she focuses her attention to Yuni's friends once again, swaying in time with the music.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:37 pm
Angel wanders into the grove after spending quite a portion of the Eidyllion Festival looking around for the wonderful starflowers that bloom at this time of year. She stops to listen to the music which greets her ears. "That is such a pretty tune, Yuni," she says to the aqua fay sitting in the tree. She turns to the others in the grove. "Hello, everyone. How has the Festival been treating you all?" she says with a grin.

Spying the refreshment table, Angel goes over to inspect the goodies. She laughs to hersself at the kitten shaped meirngue cookies. "Oooo!" she exclaims over how refreshing the lemon punch looks. "Yummm," she mumbles to herself as she trys the cookies and punch.

Celestrya

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:40 am
*Comes by to drop a plate of cookies on a near-by table, then giggles a bit at Celeste's and Fae's reaction to Yoari's missing head*

Ladies, Yoari's missing head is caused by a magical collar that came out during last years Halloween Event. Laughing

*sways with Anime to the beautiful music* Hello, Angel. The Festival has been treating me fine. I was able to complete my set yesterday, and am able to buy a few extras. :3 I hope you are enjoying it too.
Angel Spirit Girl

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:59 am
Hello, Celestrya. Smile Those cookies look delicious. <3 *Angel nibbles one.* They are as good as they look.

I have not gotten enough purple starflowers yet, but I seem to be moving right along. I did the scavenger hunt this morning.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:17 am
"I ... see." Fae flushes a bit, then shrugs it off. Likely she's not the first to have been startled, she reasons.

But how does she speak ...? Fae frowns in thought as she considers this question. With a shrug she dismisses it. Magic is magic, after all.

She takes one of the kitten cookies and nibbles it experimentally. Her face lights up.

"Delicious!"

She taps her foot absenent-mindedely in tune with the beat of the song provided by Lady Yunimori, her wingtips echoing the motion.[/i]
Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:43 am
Hello everyone! It seems that I have arrived quite late to the festival. I just hope that I have enough time to collect a few flowers!
Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:57 pm
You have until Sunday, so I am sure you will!

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:10 pm
*giggles at the sight of people circling around the kitten shaped cookies*

I assure you, no kitten was harmed in the process of making them. XD

And they taste as sweet as they look, so feel free to help yourself. :3

Page 8 of 10