The Citrus Circus! -Recycled in SPAAACE-
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 120, 121, 122
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19]
Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:11 pm
Don't mention Jack-O-Lanterns. I might have to work this Halloween. I have no idea when I'm going to have time to get my stuff together this year! DX
Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:46 am
Yeah, I shouldn't have brought it up. I still have no clue on whom/what I'll be. Dead

Posts beginning of the February: 5,837
Post Goal of 6000
Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:29 pm
Last year, I had the girls paint their pumpkins, and I thought they did a great job, especially since I can never carve a pumpkin so it looks the way it did in the instructions or in my head.

Tonight we'll be making the door decoration. It will be like the one we did last year(we may be using brown paper this year, though):

http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/paganbeer2/media/Facebook/Mobile%20Uploads/1e4e5c31-1ede-4db3-83de-3249824aeb40_zps0e7db71d.jpg.html
Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:53 pm
I think I might just be going as Castiel (yes, I'm fangirling. Shush. XD) again this year, depending on if the weather cooperates.

Pagan, that's fantastically terrifying! XD

Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:31 am
We did use the brown paper after all. I was worried it wouldn't look good, but once the storm window was up instead of the screen, I went outside and checked it out. It looks great! (At least I think so.) XD

I had wanted to do some door decorations (pumpkins)for them to take home, but all our time got eaten up by a sweepstakes entry that we got in just in time. It was for Lucky Charms Marshmallows only. We made a box, and the younger granddaughter wore it while the older one hugged her. We entered it with the words "I love Lucky Charms marshmallows!". We didn't win, but it was fun making the box & taking the pictures.
Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:12 pm
Sounds like a lot of fun! XD

And I'm thrilled to report that I got Halloween off! Woop

(yaaaaaaaaay!!) I'm so happy! It'll give me time to add the finishing touches to the decorations and get the pumpkins prepped and carved.

Page 122 of 122