the cat house chatroom-100th page gets a prize
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:25 am
Sassy that's cool. I'm glad you got to ring in the new year. Very Happy I think I went to bed about 1:30.

Riley I hope your night goes well. At least you didn't have to work last night, and deal with all of the crazy drunks. XD
Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:36 pm
im going to announce that 100 page gets a prize from my invo.... so keep posting

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:02 pm
Cat that's a great idea. Everyone looks forward to posting prizes. Very Happy
Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:14 pm
yeah i stole your idea (sorry) lol. i have a few lovelies that i dont mind parting with
Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:23 pm
I'm down. We'll have a nice long way to go if it's 100 pages. But that's fun in and of itself!

~~LINK~~
Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:30 pm
hi sassy , how was your day ?

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:56 am
Cat-You didn't steal my idea. XD People were doing that long before I started doing it. Most pubs used to do it at one time. It's just a fun way to get people to post, and gives people something to look forward to. Very Happy

Sassy-Yes it is. I usually do every 50 pages so it doesn't take so long, but right now I'm still trying to pay someone for a bunch of quest items I'm buying from them. When I'm done with that I'll go back to every 50 pages. Right now all my money goes bye bye as soon as I get it. XD I'm over halfway done now. Just a little over 2 million left to go. Sigh She's been very patient with me. XD
Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:20 pm
what are you looking for rayven ?

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:42 am
Cat way too many things. XD Most of them are really old items. I've been lucky enough to get some. Yes
Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:28 pm
i see ! i got blessed yesterday when i got on here ... lots of great items from lunar sheba
Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:10 pm
Goodness, that's a lot of money tied up in questing. I had a lot stockpiled when I came back to this site, but it's pretty all gone now. I wonder how I got so much before because I'm not gaining it back all that fast.

~~LINK~~
Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:33 pm
i just write down what i woud like to have and try to work hard to get it

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:26 pm
Cat that's awesome! Lunar Sheba was kind enough to give me the red sharlou I have on my avatar now. He's a cutie. Very Happy

Sassy yes it is, but it's worth it to get some of my favorite items. Well I'm not sure when you went on hiatus, but a long time ago there was no limit to mining so a lot of currency could be made. Also, maybe when you were here last it was easier to sell things. Things don't sell as well, or for as much now. I always fuss at myself because I could help myself out more if I would just mine twice a day, but I usually forget. Or when I go to check if the canary is still dead I don't come back to check again. Very rarely do I mine twice in one day. It can be done every 8 hours, and so can the deeds. Jobs can only be done every 12 hours.
Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:57 pm
i wish that my rps would pick up . i heck everyday and they have not been moving very fast

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:22 pm
People were probably really busy during the holidays.
Page 14 of 17